Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hook him up...Bro I guess you Guys have different values. Not only would I not sell him the shoes for retail, I would not sell him the SHOES AT ALL.  I have boys I hook up at retail with tax all the time.. but maybe my point is not well taken.  I let him know... good luck even finding these for less than 350.....and NO I won't hold them and sell them to you for retail when you get your government check....you should not be buying the shoes at all.  If based on his values his top priority is getting the newest J's while staying at my mom's house...I will not support that in no way.  My dad died of cancer in 09 at only 58, my mom is widowed on a fixed income.  Again you may see things a different way but what I said was not only appropriate but necessary.  

I could have been 100 and told him there ain't no way he should be asking me about J's and he isn't even paying my mom rent or for food or for nothing free ride no responsibilities...and buying 200 shoes thats 1/3 of your monthly free check....funny to see family values here. Obviously a lot of comments must be coming from a lot of kids still living with their parents or freeloaders.  No way no hardworking educated tax-paying adult would not see anything wrong with this family or not.:smh:

Nuff Said!

I can't lie.. Now that I see all the FNL orders being shipped.. 
I'm kinda salty FNL website wouldn't let Washington customers purchase :smh:
I thought most orders would be canceled..
Congrats to those that got thru though.
what happened with Washington orders?

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Man, I still don't have a Twitter 
laugh.gif

But I'm doing well without it. Twitter is pointless to me.
Only if you don't care about RSVP
And Twitter link only releases
mean.gif
never understood how companies benefit from TLO. how much money you get per followers? i know celebs get paid, i just cant imagine how much a shoe company would make.

never understood how companies benefit from TLO. how much money you get per followers? i know celebs get paid, i just cant imagine how much a shoe company would make.

not sure if serious... no one gets paid for being on twitter and how many followers... (not even celebs).... Nike finds this as the fairest approach and also one to prevent their servers from crashing. (sarcasm on the server part)

Man, I thought there was a limit on finish line? How did dude get 10 pairs?

Anyways, my 11's shipped. No complaints.

PO

he realized how selfish his original statement was so now he's trying to look like mr. nice guy. 8)

No, I think yall are missing the point! His cousin has issues and obviously isn't man enough to take care of himself yet, so WHY IN THE WORLD would he let his cousin pay him retail($185) for a pair of kicks that he has no business trying to buy?? Shouldn't his cousin be trying to buy himself a new outfit to go look for a job or something? On the other hand, the man is willing to GIVE his cousin a pair of CG's and a matching outfit for Christmas! One has NOTHING to do with the other. Cmon now, wake on up NT! Goooodness

not sure if serious... no one gets paid for being on twitter and how many followers... (not even celebs).... Nike finds this as the fairest approach and also one to prevent their servers from crashing. (sarcasm on the server part)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=celebs+paid+for+tweeting

what happened with Washington orders?
After we entered our shipping info..

And submitted the order..

It would give us a big red error saying "We don't ship outside of US, Check address"

This was on the mobile site though.. Never got to try on the regular site..

Same thing happened with the Thunders

mean.gif
mean.gif

he realized how selfish his original statement was so now he's trying to look like mr. nice guy. 8)

No, I think yall are missing the point! His cousin has issues and obviously isn't man enough to take care of himself yet, so WHY IN THE WORLD would he let his cousin pay him retail($185) for a pair of kicks that he has no business trying to buy?? Shouldn't his cousin be trying to buy himself a new outfit to go look for a job or something? On the other hand, the man is willing to GIVE his cousin a pair of CG's and a matching outfit for Christmas! One has NOTHING to do with the other. Cmon now, wake on up NT! Goooodness

Lol who cares about this man's crackhead cousin? I don't

celebs dont get paid for tweeting, they get paid for public endorsements. twitter doesnt pay, but the companies they tweet about might.

^thats called getting paid to tweet. Dont tweet the info dont get paid. 1 + 1 = 2

WOW Look at the original text and you'll see why they are saying that celebs don't get paid! Original comment was "How much money you get per follower" implying that Twitter pays them an amount of money per follower.

I usually don't do this, but :smh:

Back
Top Bottom