Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I don't think he was "too" salty. I can understand where he's coming from. I've had ever pair of XI black/red (I hate the term BRED) that got released. I got my first pair back in 96 and I walked into China Man in downtown San Diego and them joints were still on the wall months after releasing. Back then we bought our shoes to wear them because of what we saw Mike do it then. Hell some of us actually thought that we could do what Mike did but that definitely wasn't the case. I personally don't mind the younger folks buying them to wear them even if they are giving in to hype. That's their preference and we've all given in to hype once or twice in our lives. I just hate scrolling thru NT seeing people asking how much can they get for these shoes. Buy them to rock/stock them not to sell them.

I agree

its gonna fall but not much man
i dont think ill even end up with these, SMH

It's like the Yeezy's. When a shoe has so much demand, the prices stay pretty consistent. I was waiting and waiting for Yeezy prices to fall and I just finally gave up bcuz it never really happened all that much.

My pair from NDC is already in my state but I won't get them til 12/26
mean.gif
dude it's something coming up called christmas. i dont know about you, but all delivery men and women (except that man who stoled some familiy's ipad) deserve atleast the 25th off, after all the strenuous hours theyve been working since black friday.

Last edited:
solewings.com has some but im sure they arent legit but who knows now-a-days. imgood btw just trying to help out others. Purchase at your own risk. again am not sure if they are legit :smh:

dude it's called christmas. i dont know about you, but all delivery men and women (except that man who stoled some familiy's ipad) deserve atleast the 25th off, after all the strenuous hours theyve been working since black friday.

Nobody said they don't need time off. I'm aware of that.

And the hype is what you are paying a premium for.. These will drop to $300 lol.. These weren't bought for personal consumption.. Go on twitter there are 12 year old girls with size 11 blkred XI's for $450.. I'm an entrepreneur I respect the hustle! But once that dream deflates and their parents make them liquidate their inventory.. The price is up to you.. The bank of mom and dad will return those if the kids don't get them off.. It's cool that these kids took initiative to try and come up tho.. eBay is going to have record #s of listed items.. They will have to constantly undercut each others prices.. 2 reasons for a price drop

Last edited:
I just hate it that my fellow old heads couldnt get the shoe that our generation made iconic. Dont sweat it. I got F'ed over too. It can be a hard pill to swallow because these shoes means entirely something different to us that Generation Y and Zers will never understand but such is life. We had our time in the sun with them. At least we can say we had the XIs on watching him when he won on fathers day. No matter how many instagram pics they try to make you salty with think back to that first time you broke a row of necks when you had the OG pair on. WE fathered these so called "heads" Most of these clowns that got them have no car, no job, no future and no life. They need them to validate their own pathetic existance. Let them do what they do. Im just going to bite the bullet and get used to  spending $500-700 on OG pairs every month. Wont put a dent in my lifestyle. I refuse to help the reselling lame who put his kids layaway money on flippin some "breadz". Congrats to all of the real XI fans who got them. They are dope
I'm over 30. I can see how you are upset with the things we have to go through to purchase the shoes we love, but you are too salty.  You act as if we werent buying shoes back in the day because they were the hottest shoes out. We wanted the "new J's" to show off just as much as kids today. These shoes were easily attainable to anybody willing to put forth minimal effort.  Old heads had the same ample opportunities to cop as everyone else. Nothing will be handed to old heads just for the sake of them being old heads. Keep waiting on that sneaker social security.
Exactly....

Over here in LA the going price is 320ish.....crazy to pay 400....crazy even to pay 300. I'm a cheap *** tho

I got mine for retail which was 200 at footaction, so i would cop another pair for 250-275 if prices fall....i got my concords ds for 225 like 4 months ago...just be patient.

For real? Damn, I was hoping to get these by Friday or Sat of this week. Wish I did overnight but damn, when youre scrambling to get everything entered Friday morning before you get the error message on NDC , overnight option was the last thing on my mind.

For real? Damn, I was hoping to get these by Friday or Sat of this week. Wish I did overnight but damn, when youre scrambling to get everything entered Friday morning before you get the error message on NDC , overnight option was the last thing on my mind.
Yea and the original date is 1/3 but they moved it up to 1/2. Yea I feel you on the rushing thing. I'm just too cheap to pay for overnight shipping 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom