Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Restock? Say what? Def copping...I struck out on RD and am in no way willing to pay the resale prices ppl want for these...gonna rock this with the Bobby Fresh tee made to go with em and bam. 

So will this restock be a complete re-run of release day? Or just random sizes for each site? (Assuming it's even going on online 
mean.gif
)

So will this restock be a complete re-run of release day? Or just random sizes for each site? (Assuming it's even going on online 
mean.gif
)

I think it's going to be online only... if not mistaken and I doubt it will be re-run of release day... a few pairs but don't expect a big number but then again you never know :tongue:

So what are the details of the restock, rerelease, or whatever it is? 2/13 and on which sites? I'm hoping that the restock does happen cuz I've been trying to cop em since rd and i refuse to pay over retail lol.

Hah good eye man.  Yup those are the Koto Tiger Camo pantsu
Haha i just know cus i been waiting to cop them for ever now but they wont go on sale. I been wasting time tho Im gonna grab them this weekend.

As for this restock business. Anyone could type restock *place random date here* and this thread would blow up lol. I hope for yall sake there is some validity to the statement else that guy seriously got yall gased for nothin

Nike likes to pull restock and stunts around major events when the world is tuned in event like the yeezy release haha. So i bet during the Dunk out or the All star game shoes may pop up.

Just always stay ready. one eye on the tv one eye refreshing the search ndc 
laugh.gif

People that missed out.
if you missed out completely the first time, what makes you guys think you can catch a restock? Knowing when its dropping and failing on 12/21.
what happens if you dont know? I doubt you guys will catch it. just inept
takes to true diehard refresher, person with nothing better to do than look for restocks. by the time its posted here, they are gone.

Last edited:
Lmao at "Diehard refresher", but it's like any other release if you get a pair lucky you, if you don't then you just strike out... Hopefully everyone is do e being greedy and good with their 5/6 pairs and will make it more obtainable for people who are trying to get just one.....

People that missed out.
if you missed out completely the first time, what makes you guys think you can catch a restock? Knowing when its dropping and failing on 12/21.
takes to true diehard refresher, person with nothing better to do than look for restocks. by the time its posted here, they are gone.
Exactly, rep'd for that one.

People that missed out.

Your positive outlook is appreciated.

Lmao at "Diehard refresher", but it's like any other release if you get a pair lucky you, if you don't then you just strike out... Hopefully everyone is do e being greedy and good with their 5/6 pairs and will make it more obtainable for people who are trying to get just one.....

Exactly

Love the Bred's but might have to sell my spare pair with the amount of heat coming this month and next

I feel like you guys think everyone who missed out on RD are just slow, uneducated, or unlucky....but in reality alot of us missed out because of work/school/exams etc.

Just thought I should throw that out there.

Last edited:
My FL connect said he can get me a pair next wednesday. Guess the got a "restock". OH well I dont need. If he dont tax me then I might be able to help out a LOCAL NT member at no extra charge!

Back
Top Bottom