Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hohla will have reservation tickets given out tomorrow from open to close of the store 10am to 9pm the restock will be Wednesday. I already won 3 on the raffles in December and bought 6 more at between 300-310 each since this is my most favorite 11 of all of them. So i'm good. Enjoy and hope collectors and people that wear them get these instead of resellers which is gonna be 50/50 but oh well.

Last edited:
hohla will have reservation tickets given out tomorrow from open to close of the store 10am to 9pm the restock will be Wednesday. I already won 3 on the raffles in December and bought 6 more at between 300-310 each since this is my most favorite 11 of all of them. So i'm good. Enjoy and hope collectors and people that wear them get these instead of resellers which is gonna be 50/50 but oh well.
The one in Beverly Center?

yup called at 10 and she told me the same thing. I wonder if people are camping out already. 
nerd.gif

Are these gonna be restocked online aside from Finish Line?

Last edited:
they didn't restock any bred 11s in the bay area. i wish they would do the restocks online so everyone has a chance to get them.

So I live in Charlotte NC and the lin says the closest restock in store to me is Times Square NY.
laugh.gif
 lol. So i guess I will need to rely on an online restock. Is finishline going to be the only option????

So these are restocking online at FNL on the 2/12 and instore only at FTL on 2/13 or is that wrong?

I've been calling since Thursday, hopefully not that many people know about it. That's probably just wishful thinking though. I'll post how many people are in line when I go in the morning.

I'll be there in hohla tomorrow morning, around 7, i have to get up by 5am i guess, im coming from OC, i NEED this pair for my wedding photo shoot this wknd =\

So I called my house of hoops here in Charlotte NC, twice. First time they say they are only restocking infant sizes ( yeah ok) second time : " just check online" something isn't right here.....smh
Wonder if the other 2 HOHs in NC (Winston, Raleigh) are restocking...I already have a pair but a couple of homeys I know missed out.

SN: Still don't know how in the hell Winston has a HOH but Greensboro doesn't
Agreed

Last edited:
Miami had a Niketown and Orlando never had one...

That was a huge mistake and them closing down due to no business showed it.

Miami had a Niketown and Orlando never had one...

That was a huge mistake and them closing down due to no business showed it.

Back
Top Bottom