Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hoping to get lucky at a raffle at two different malls. One mall posted they only getting 12 pairs... 
frown.gif

Only 2 stores in my state is getting these, 1 of them is hella shady. Will try on ndc or fnl.

Hey guys....I live in an area where it isn't difficult to cop in store on release day, but my local FL ain't pickin up the restock. Is it the general consensus that NDC is the best place to buy online?

I hope everyone who didn't get a pair yet and wants one to rock actually gets their hands on one. Their really isnt too many excuses to use on why you missed out this time around. Do your homework and have a strong plan.

Are these going to be easier to get online than the Jordan 3 '88?

Last edited:
demand is still high.. quite a few people i know are still trying to get their first '12 bred XI pair

guys - it may be time to load up on this shoe. lord knows when we will see it again. thinking in terms of today, yes its plenty of pairs out there.... but in terms of tomorrow, the thirst will return once our pairs arent looking DS anymore

Looks like these will be releasing in most malls around my area. The hype shouldn't be as bad as the Dec release and due to all the restocks that happened last month.

I hope I can get another pair going for raffle ticket Tom but footaction is always shady I gave the manager 100 dollar tip when. Bought some cleaner when the olive 9 came out just to get my shoes on lock I don't need a discount ill pay extra needless to say I got plunked and never went back there.

I visited Woodbridge center in NJ, both footaction and footlocker said they not sure about the restocks happening but to call on friday. So then I showed them the launch locator and they said they never seen this thing before. SMH 
mean.gif
I visited Woodbridge center in NJ, both footaction and footlocker said they not sure about the restocks happening but to call on friday. So then I showed them the launch locator and they said they never seen this thing before. SMH 
mean.gif
You should have went a mile more south to Menlo park mall. They have a FTL there that is usually good to me.

Hey guys....I live in an area where it isn't difficult to cop in store on release day, but my local FL ain't pickin up the restock. Is it the general consensus that NDC is the best place to buy online?
I believe so. And they also ship and arrive the quickest. I live in NJ and they ship Sunday and are here Wednesday and that's with the basic shipping b

Hopefully with all the restocks & the he got games last week, we can cop these in peace without fear of resellers... I was devastated I had 2 pay $275 for the he got games

JimmyJazz will have these online Friday night. They NEVER take down a page for a shoe that has releassed. My links to Metallic 5's, galaxy foams, WC4's, Concords all still bring up the shoe sold out...I've never seen a JJ link for a shoe that was ever available become not a valid link anymore. The bred 11 link does what it would do if we were leading up to the initial release, so they're putting then up at the same link when they go live at midnight eastern. Just a heads up and another option.

That's wat happens we
you HAD to pay that?

interesting.
I don't see how? I wanted them, but do 2 circumstances I had 2 pay that

never buy a shoe you missed out on the weekend they drop. thats when the prices are the highest. wait for a better price as the market floods. the price will drop much more once everyone gets their online orders in.

^^^Co-sign. And the online resellers that actually have good pricing (~$200) will get more pairs in the week following the release. The only exception to this rule I have really EVER seen were the Royal 1's. They were cheapest on RD, but no GR or even limited GR could be the same. Good luck today thru Thursday on these restocks. Ill be posting the link in the 13's thread right when/if I catch any of them.

Last edited:
^^^Co-sign. And the online resellers that actually have good pricing (~$200) will get more pairs in the week following the release. The only exception to this rule I have really EVER seen were the Royal 1's. They were cheapest on RD, but no GR or even limited GR could be the same. Good luck today thru Thursday on these restocks. Ill be posting the link here right when/if I catch any of them.

The Kilroy 9s were 10-20 dollars over retail on eBay for like a couple days after their release last year...not like it would happen with the Needs.

guys - it may be time to load up on this shoe. lord knows when we will see it again. thinking in terms of today, yes its plenty of pairs out there.... but in terms of tomorrow, the thirst will return once our pairs arent looking DS anymore

Exactly what i was thinking. I might have to go after two more pairs and just stash them

Back
Top Bottom