Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im so anxious to receive my shoes as well. Idk why even though im not gonna be rocking them anytime soon 
roll.gif

Got my tracking info from NDC says it won't be here till next Monday hope it gets here faster I hate living on the west coast sometimes

nike should create another shipping facility in City of Industry and produce more shoes to fill it up

I just want to applaud how JB is going about releasing all their retros..... I dont really care if they are not so exclusive anymore as that is just hype beast talk to me. As long as people get the kicks that they really want without going through resellers... It just doesnt get any better than this.

I had a pair of 10.5's from the December release up on CL for 260, up until the 15th of this month. Ended up hooking up a friend for 2bills. Noone wants these in LA lol
That's weird must be a size thing. In Feb I put a size 12 for $300 and was getting offered $280 all day everyday. I ended up putting them on an eBay auction and they went for $340 on bids.
340 - 30$ Final Value Fee - 9$ Paypal and 16-20$ Shipping

More hassle for the same amount of money 
eyes.gif

I had a pair of 10.5's from the December release up on CL for 260, up until the 15th of this month. Ended up hooking up a friend for 2bills. Noone wants these in LA lol

That's weird must be a size thing. In Feb I put a size 12 for $300 and was getting offered $280 all day everyday. I ended up putting them on an eBay auction and they went for $340 on bids.

340 - 30$ Final Value Fee - 9$ Paypal and 16-20$ Shipping

More hassle for the same amount of money 
eyes.gif

not sure how its a hassle to take a few pics, list, then ship.

im hearing a couple of retailers didnt receive shipment in time for last weekends release, and will be having them in this weekend... smh this is crazy... more power to those still on the hunt. sorry if already posted, but too much goin on in this thread to check lol

Both of my FNL orders have been updated with ups and no longer show that its been delivered from a previous 2011 order. Pairs should be here tomorrow. Talked to a JJ rep and only info I got was that they're in the warehouse being prepared to pack and ship. And that it should ship w/in the next 1-2 business days.

Both of my FNL orders have been updated with ups and no longer show that its been delivered from a previous 2011 order. Pairs should be here tomorrow. Talked to a JJ rep and only info I got was that they're in the warehouse being prepared to pack and ship. And that it should ship w/in the next 1-2 business days.
U and i are in the same boat. Fnl orders are already out while jj is still trying to figure out what to do.

I still haven't received tracking info on my JJ order. Status still says "Warehouse" Meanwhile, my Barkley order from JJ already shipped out.

Last edited:
Yea UPS updated the tracking number. They need to scan the label for the number to be updated. That guy gave away those pewter foams for an even trade. Either way, on to the next color way. Big thanks to all posting up helpful hints and what not. For those that weren't able to cop, time to invest in a new cellphone and/or computer.

I still haven't received tracking info on my JJ order. Status still says "Warehouse" Meanwhile, my Barkley order from JJ already shipped out.
I got my JJ shipping confirmation yesterday for the 11's .  Will be delivered today.   Whenever I order from JJ it seems to come quick.  I think because they are based in North Jersey and I'm located in Jersey

I got a Shipping Confirmation from Champs for my pair but still waiting Shipping confirmation for a 2 pair that i ordered for a Friend with his account 
mean.gif

I got my JJ shipping confirmation yesterday for the 11's .  Will be delivered today.   Whenever I order from JJ it seems to come quick.  I think because they are based in North Jersey and I'm located in Jersey
Hahaha yeah i would say so. Im not to far away in Pittsburgh and still waitin on word.

Yeah i'm in DC and usually i get my JJ orders delivered on Tuesday. So far I don't even have a tracking number yet for the 11s but my Barkley's which I ordered a few minutes after the 11s are scheduled to be delivered today. CSR said I should have tracking soon but I'm still stressin.

copped my pair december but was unable to on saturdays restock i found me a pair for 250 shipped which i didnt mind now i got my dec pair on ice and ima rock the **** out these jawns

Back
Top Bottom