Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

So Flints definitely not happening in 2017?

So what releases do we have left?

Black/reds
Altitudes

So Flints definitely not happening in 2017?

So what releases do we have left?

Black/reds
Altitudes
Only confirmed for sure at this point is HOF and black/reds

With the playoffs not happening and now flints, I'm not counting on altitudes either. 

Theyre not happening because they know the public gives all about 13s. Tinker started sputtering around the 6 and 7 with 8 9 and 10 progressively getting worse, hits a perfect storm creative spark for the 11 and promptly resumed his mediocrity with the 12, worsened with the 13, and capping it all off with the awkward af 14. Then he admits himself that he didnt want to design the jordans anymore but they made him design the 15 anyway. And we all know how that went.

ONE, THREE, four, five, six, seven, ELEVEN. Those are all that matter. OG Nike Air colorways. They know it, we know it and the public spoke by letting everything else sit.

13s are kid ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone hyped on these for 2018? Replace the red with blue, I like it. 

Not so sure about the olives yet. Not sold on those 

(not actual photos of the shoe) lol

And then they got some black and olive joints coming out... But wanna scrap the flints :smh: . and ive been waiting for cherry 12s to drop with the flu's since last year... Still no sign. JB been letting the kick culture down since the 2010's started.

Last edited:
This has been a pretty disappointing year for the 13s so far. At least we got the Brave Blues and the Chicagos.

This. The brave blues have become ome of my favorite jordans after finally getting a pair. The platinums are a nice retro + as well.

This. The brave blues have become ome of my favorite jordans after finally getting a pair. The platinums are a nice retro + as well.

I'm still on the fence with the Platinums lol.

They are like a mix of the 05 Neutral Grays and the 05 all white lows.

Same feeling, I passed on all of the xiii releases, expecting my favorite og's will drop. Now with this disappointing info, the bright side I can now pick up this year's releases below retail.

They'll be $190.....only NA and XIs are $220.
Good! Last year was the year of the 12 so its only right this year we get all the classic 13s all I really need is the playoffs the breds and the cherrys and i'm good 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom