Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I'm still on the fence with the Platinums lol.

They are like a mix of the 05 Neutral Grays and the 05 all white lows.
Pure plats is basically the neutral greys without any blue and a silver shoe lining.

The golf 13s were closer to the all white 05s more than the pure plats. 

Had the leather been nicer, they would be one of the best 13 lows behind quais and brave blues Imo. 

Pure plats is basically the neutral greys without any blue and a silver shoe lining.
Had the leather been nicer, they would be one of the best 13 lows behind quais and brave blues Imo. 

Yep. Though I do wish they had the University Blue colors. I'm salty we didn't get those UNC lows at retail or even limited release for the championship.

If you had to pick what other color would u throw on the platinum 13s? 

If you had to pick what other color would u throw on the platinum 13s? 
Honestly, none. I would only upgrade the leather.

Maybe.. change the sole to a grey with white sections to make it easier to clean. 

As opposed to the white sole with grey sections it already has. 

Honestly, none. I would only upgrade the leather.
Maybe.. change the sole to a grey with white sections to make it easier to clean. 
As opposed to the white sole with grey sections it already has. 

I would upgrade the leather on ALL the Jordans lol

Last edited by a moderator:
$133.91 for me on pure platinums via Eastbay and maybe 7% eBates if it slips through.

Do I want them?

Theyre not happening because they know the public gives all about 13s. Tinker started sputtering around the 6 and 7 with 8 9 and 10 progressively getting worse, hits a perfect storm creative spark for the 11 and promptly resumed his mediocrity with the 12, worsened with the 13, and capping it all off with the awkward af 14. Then he admits himself that he didnt want to design the jordans anymore but they made him design the 15 anyway. And we all know how that went.

ONE, THREE, four, five, six, seven, ELEVEN. Those are all that matter. OG Nike Air colorways. They know it, we know it and the public spoke by letting everything else sit.

13s are kid ish

12 and 13 are solid designs and sell out just as well as 4 and 5.

5s are "kid ish".

Bred 13s are my grails those are the ones that got me hooked when I was little that hologram hypnotized me LMAO

Theyre not happening because they know the public gives all about 13s. Tinker started sputtering around the 6 and 7 with 8 9 and 10 progressively getting worse, hits a perfect storm creative spark for the 11 and promptly resumed his mediocrity with the 12, worsened with the 13, and capping it all off with the awkward af 14. Then he admits himself that he didnt want to design the jordans anymore but they made him design the 15 anyway. And we all know how that went.

ONE, THREE, four, five, six, seven, ELEVEN. Those are all that matter. OG Nike Air colorways. They know it, we know it and the public spoke by letting everything else sit.

13s are kid ish
13s probably a top 3 design model for me next to the 7s and 3s.

Can't think of one bad 13 CW either.

13s are kid ish
13s probably a top 3 design model for me next to the 7s and 3s.

Can't think of one bad 13 CW either.
DBs

13s are kid ish

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1's gotta be the most overrated shoe of all time. 11, 12, 13 the best 3-peat in sneaker history.

Last edited:
I find myself liking most Air Jordan models now (1-18). Not sure why but every pair has thus certain allure to them. 

I find myself liking most Air Jordan models now (1-18). Not sure why but every pair has thus certain allure to them. 
I like most of 1-23 with the exceptions being the 15 and 20. Those two just look awful and certain cws are doable on the later models

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1's gotta be the most overrated shoe of all time. 11, 12, 13 the best 3-peat in sneaker history.
3,4,5,6 the quad squad

11,12,13 the three-peat. 

I've got plenty of 1's but those 7 models above are my go-to's

Back
Top Bottom