Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Copped
indifferent.gif

Those who wants these via NDC, wait it out..Just a bunch of bozos who add to cart with no intent in buying...

The app said oos because there was no line today.  You could add straight to cart so basically the fastest got them in cart.

The app said oos because there was no line today.  You could add straight to cart so basically the fastest got them in cart.
nah the app got hacked into yesterday after the mirror foams dropped, saw a video from nikebandit (a friend sent me the link). over before it even really began.

I think I ordered through finishline. Kept getting processing order error, but paypal sent me an email saying the order went through. If it is legit, I will call to add winner circle rewards later.

nah the app got hacked into yesterday after the mirror foams dropped, saw a video from nikebandit (a friend sent me the link). over before it even really began.
i saw that vid BEFORE the mirrors released......so if that was the case the mirrors should have sold out too

Do you guys know how nikelab releases go straight into cart without making you wait in line, thats exactly how this release was.

So bots and atcs got em all, manual people failed on the website also.

The good thing is they are an easy grab on eb/ftl/fta/champs if you don't want to wait for ndc carts to release pairs.

I think I ordered through finishline. Kept getting processing order error, but paypal sent me an email saying the order went through. If it is legit, I will call to add winner circle rewards later.
nope it will get cancelled within 10 minutes.....im never ordering from that site coz of those problems

i saw that vid BEFORE the mirrors released......so if that was the case the mirrors should have sold out too
for real? i had no idea when the video came out like i said a friend sent it to me after the mirrors dropped.

The good thing is they are an easy grab on eb/ftl/fta/champs if you don't want to wait for ndc carts to release pairs.
Those other sites seem to be sold out too. lol Except for fnl where there's a few sizes. But it's letting you add to cart on NDC now.

i dont like the price but 

1.) too lazy to drive 30 minutes to HOH

2.) didnt want to strike out finding out people cooked the store

3.) gas prices are going up and free shipping is cheaper on the "operational costs" side

damn that was easy. i was able to cart on eastbay and nike with no waiting. not pulling the trigger on these tho, not a big fan of the laser concept.

Back
Top Bottom