Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

I think I ordered through finishline. Kept getting processing order error, but paypal sent me an email saying the order went through. If it is legit, I will call to add winner circle rewards later.
If you did not get a FNL confirmation # on the last thank you screen, you were not successful.  Paypal email means nothing and that transaction will be cancelled.

Any1 try this code and was successful checking out??.....i used my -20 WC reward card but would rather have saved it and use this 
ohwell.gif

I think I ordered through finishline. Kept getting processing order error, but paypal sent me an email saying the order went through. If it is legit, I will call to add winner circle rewards later.

Your order didn't go through unless you got an email from Finishline.

app is for limited releases only lol
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 Folks are swearing by this app!  I have had an access code since Friday and this thing has yielded me 0 results!  Oh wait...It does a great job of reminding me of release I've anticipated for months 15 min before it drops! smh Now that it's hacked the reminders probably don' t even work.

laugh.gif
 Folks are swearing by this app!  I have had an access code since Friday and this thing has yielded me 0 results!  Oh wait...It does a great job of reminding me of release I've anticipated for months 15 min before it drops! smh Now that it's hacked the reminders probably don' t even work.
its a joke smh
mean.gif

anything that nike makes is a joke.. supreme's simple site works better for limited shoes than this big fortune 500 companys website..

The app def needs work. I had my feed set to "Men" and not "All" and I never even saw the Laser XXs pop up in the app. Was wondering why with the comments in here (not that I've tried to cop anything through the app) so checked and put it on all and there they were. Weird.

The app def needs work. I had my feed set to "Men" and not "All" and I never even saw the Laser XXs pop up in the app. Was wondering why with the comments in here (not that I've tried to cop anything through the app) so checked and put it on all and there they were. Weird.
it only dropped because they were jelly of adidas's app so they went to the software development department and demanded.. MAKE AN APP... so they made one in about 2 days.. where adidas put more effort to stop people from mis using the app.

it only dropped because they were jelly of adidas's app so they went to the software development department and demanded.. MAKE AN APP... so they made one in about 2 days.. where adidas put more effort to stop people from mis using the app.
this was my initial thought as well....nike always wants to be on top lol
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Then they have people buying/selling access codes for $300!  That's too much power for 1 corporation to have!

Glad to see the laser XX sitting. Gives Jordan Brand a gut check thinking they can push $250 shoes to us on the regular. Nike has been really hitting our pockets lately with their absurd pricing. 

Back
Top Bottom