Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

^^ All this. The rewards coupon basically eliminated tax for me on these lasers so it wasn't THAT bad. Still $250 tho is painful. But surprisingly, Finishline has been good to me lately with no card errors which is a miracle.

you cant buy instore? i have a 20 off and w a bday coupon could be had for 205 i figure. it's been 2 weeks so it should be good

IF I COP ITLL BE ON SALE.. TRYING NOT TO BUY KICKS BUT IVE ALWAYS LOVED THESE… SHOULD NEVER HAVE SOLD MY OGS

Has anybody actually seen the retail pair of the stealths first hand? Starting to see a couple pics pop up on IG and they have no gold on the strap.

you cant buy instore? i have a 20 off and w a bday coupon could be had for 205 i figure. it's been 2 weeks so it should be good

Wasn't sure how long they'd sit so I just bought them online on release day, but I get what you're saying.

A pic of the stealthy in hand... Was the strap always so flimsy on the stealths??
GALLERY]

Has anybody noticed how the tongue tab is leather instead of suede like the og's? I don't like that change.

i dont care what material it is as long as it holds up better than the OGs tongue strap piece, that thing is almost falling off of my black straps and i never balled in them

so do we think the stealths will go on sale? are they a GR cuz if so i will def wait until they drop in price, sub 150 is where i would like to be at with these

I always liked the 20s and the idea behind them but never was able to get a pair. If these could be picked up for $150 , that would be a no brainer.

Always like the stealths. Never got a chance to get em before. Wonder if I should get a worn 3/4 times pair that's clean for $190 or get the retros? Did they remaster this one?

And what do you guys think, stealths or QS 20S(the white with black strap one)?

I'm going to try and cop these on nike.com on release day, will these be hard to cop on 3/14? I just want one pair..lol

I'm going to try and cop these on nike.com on release day, will these be hard to cop on 3/14? I just want one pair..lol

doubt it. you should be able to get a pair with ease I think. if they sell out first day I'll be surprised

so do we think the stealths will go on sale? are they a GR cuz if so i will def wait until they drop in price, sub 150 is where i would like to be at with these
marked as a quickstrike in footaction's system. 

also i agree it should have came in their og box with the bag smh jb sum ish...if they ever retro the 17s without the briefcase im lose my ish

marked as a quickstrike in footaction's system. 

also i agree it should have came in their og box with the bag smh jb sum ish...if they ever retro the 17s without the briefcase im lose my ish

Well better prepare to lose it.

If we are somehow blessed with the case I think we all know Nike would put a stupid price of say $300 plus on them.

Always like the stealths. Never got a chance to get em before. Wonder if I should get a worn 3/4 times pair that's clean for $190 or get the retros? Did they remaster this one?

And what do you guys think, stealths or QS 20S(the white with black strap one)?

No need to remaster. They were already built like tanks. If anything, quality may have went down

Back
Top Bottom