Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

I really hope these won't have grainy patent leather like the legend blues because if that happens to me I will spit in them and return them!

Just a heads up. These 20's retro are nothing like the og's as far as comfort. The og's felt like pillows. Retro feels a bit a stiff.

Lls well do me a solid and tell the shoe GOD to stop screwing up retro Jordan's please because the gold/brown looking strap ain't "POPPIN''! (Chris brown voice)

Just a heads up. These 20's retro are nothing like the og's as far as comfort. The og's felt like pillows. Retro feels a bit a stiff.

XX's never felt like pillows to me. It felt like a lot of new Nike tech hen they first implement it, not fully tweeked for full performance and comfort. What they have in the Lebron XII is a lot better.

Most likely I'm still going to cop. I just wish the laser print on the strap was all black instead of goldish looking. They will still be thrown in the bag tho!

Last edited:
Not trying to hype nothing up, but it appears that these shoes will be somewhat limited. From going to my local footaction and footlockers here in largo, MD (Pg county BLVD), they only store getting them is Footaction and I think DTLR (Downtown locker room). The morning these release, I will be at work, so it looks like it's online, or bust. I hope nike.com would be an easy purchase.

Back
Top Bottom