Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Need some help from people with OGs in this thread. I'm assuming they made fakes of these, are there any tell tale signs? If the shape looks right and they come with the bag, should be good? What else other than obvious tag stuff should I look for? Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
Did jordan wear these

Naw. Team jordan did.

Jordan retired for the last time wearing the 18s for the most part since that was the current year model.
Wiz for the 17s and 18s. Anything newer and he wasn't around to play in them.

Last edited:
After he retired he would wear his new sig shoes at his camps and during pick up games

There are a few pics and vids of him wearing the 20s as well as the 19s 21s 22s and 23s
yep. I actually never liked the 22s much until recently. I saw the video of MJ wearing the white pair and they looked clean. The line stops at 21 for me but the white 22s are acceptable. That first cw of the 21s though
pimp.gif
 those commercials man. That was the last great period of JB imo. it's been a steady decline since then

Last edited:
yeah the white 21s and red 21s and grey suede ones are nice

17s 19s 20s are my favorite later jordans

Won a raffle from HOH Galleria in Houston. Not surprise since everyone was putting in tickets for Foams. Lady who called said to hang on to the Foam ticket for the 4/1 raffle. I hope I win that one too.

Hey guys,can anyone tell me how these fit and how big they run? I mean to say some shoes look considerably bigger from one size to the next. I'm usually a 12 in all kicks,I can squeeze into an 11.5 on retro 3s and 4s and can easily fit into an 11.5 on lebron 7s(but those run naturally large). But yeah,12. Would it be a huge difference for fit inside and also the length of the shoe for a 13?y feet are wierd. Kinda wide but not exteemely. Definitely not narrow though. Thanks guys.

I just ordered the stealths off eBay for $279 shipped, didn't want to chance it on RD Saturday

These are gonna be a game time decesion for me i just cant get over the price and i know they won't sit.

Damn, just bought some og Stealths last month for alot less but I ain't eem mad I just found out about these. I may even just get another pair as these are my favorite shoes to ball in.

I might cop those Black/White XXs. Need to see more detailed pics to make my final decision. Would have prefered the QS but they look promising.

Last edited:
That blk/white [emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom