Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anybody have pics of a red based nikeid??

After seeing the wolf grey/volt in this thread and in person, i want a pair of 2012s bad. They look and feel really high quality. they look sick with the low volt liner and volt laces too.

350phc4.jpg

fciueq.jpg

So my ID's FINALLY came in today. Ordered on March 27th and arrived on April 26th. I tried to re-create the March Madness UNC's. The only thing I couldn't do was make the crest around the Jumpman on the tongue white. So they're pretty close. IDK how happy I am with the quality. The leather on the right upper is kinda pre-creased but whatever.  I got these to ball in so.......here ya go:

Quick question does the JBCs being deluxe comes with the jordan shoebag on the shell and bootie in the box?

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

So my ID's FINALLY came in today. Ordered on March 27th and arrived on April 26th. I tried to re-create the March Madness UNC's. The only thing I couldn't do was make the crest around the Jumpman on the tongue white. So they're pretty close. IDK how happy I am with the quality. The leather on the right upper is kinda pre-creased but whatever.  I got these to ball in so.......here ya go:

They look pretty good in my opinion
pimp.gif

FYI

if you go by Eastbay sizing, only the deluxe system is TTS, all others they say go UP a 1/2

not sure about the iDs ?

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

I've been debating on getting these on ID but, you sir, have given me the reason! I'm a huge Tarheel fan, and these just set it off! Very nice! These will look great at The Dean Dome!

Damn! I went to San Leandro, CA Nike Clearance Store this morning around 11:30am, and they have the jodan 2012 wold grey for $89.99 + 20% off. They were not on my must cop list, I would rather to have the 2012 A black/white instead, but c'mon, from $223 retail + tax drops to final price as $78.47, and have my size, I copped right away. I don't know if they still have em. There were a few sizes left, a couple 2012 E and some kobe VIIs, as seen on the pics below.

img1566my.jpg

img1570yx.jpg

A lot of ppl didn't even know what they are, they kept asking are there 3 pairs of shoe inside the box, and one dude even took out the sleeve and asked if these are boxing shoes, lmao!!

thx for the info, J5.

just called and unfortunately they didn't have my size 10.5 or 11. they do have a 10 left. doggone it!!! i missed out.

Those outlet prices are crazy !!!Can't believe they are already at the outlets and heavily discounted.Good pick up!

Yeah, I still can't believe I got em with this deal. Really happy about it, and i'm not surprised they're already gone. Too bad I was out the whole day, and couldn't post it up earlier. Funny thing was when I checked out, after I slided my credit card and signed, the chick at the register felt something wrong with the price, she asked the supervisor to take a look, the supervisor looked at it and said the price should probably be $149, but under their computer system, it stayed $89.99. The supervisor couldn't do anything about it but to let me go with this deal. I don't know if someone messed up the price in the inventory or they both didn't know the price was dropped to this low. You guys should check your nearby Nike clearance store or factory store if they have em, I don't think only 1 store has em, it won't make sense. Btw, can someone clarify the difference between the clearance and the factory stores? Do they carry different stocks?

Back to the shoes, they are in DS condition, not B grade at all. I tried em on, and boy, aren't these the most comfortable Jordans lately? They r lite and very supportive, must be great to play ball in these. And all different soles do feel differently, no gimmick, just performance. Glad I copped em. Hopefully they'll have the 2012A white/black in the similar deal. Alright keep looking guys, and good luck!

San Leandro has the other Jordan 2012. White/black for $99 with 20% off as well. Great price on an amazing shoe. They mostly had size 10 and above.

Originally Posted by pkballr

San Leandro has the other Jordan 2012. White/black for $99 with 20% off as well. Great price on an amazing shoe. They mostly had size 10 and above.

Do you know which soles came with em?

Originally Posted by Vuey

Those outlet prices are crazy !!!

Can't believe they are already at the outlets and heavily discounted.

Good pick up!

at auburn? which one and how much?

Back
Top Bottom