Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I want to paint the midsole and jumpman varsity red on my white varsity red and black Jordan 2012 to match the insert bootie. Where can I get this done? Ur thoughts???

@pkballr: Thanks for posting the info in this thread about the White/Black 2012. I called and was able to get a sz 11. Thanks again for the drop of info.

^^^ i second that. i got a white/black size 10.5 for $80 shipped from san leandro.  thanks so much for dropping the info! 

No problem, they're a great shoe that doesn't deserve the outlet treatment. At least not this soon...

Debating these IDs (didn't see an ID thread) for my Orioles

210zwjo.png

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just scooped the Orange JB Classic 2012's off Swoosh for $85 shipped.

pimp.gif

You got codes or something for free shipping? Tax and shipping bringing these up below 100 for me. Not that I'm complaining

Originally Posted by Nron

pimp.gif

You got codes or something for free shipping? Tax and shipping bringing these up below 100 for me. Not that I'm complaining
swoosh + tax + free shipping if order over 100 I would think?

Originally Posted by Nron

pimp.gif

Split an order with my brother...

He got a pair of KD's so we could get free shipping...

Just left Towson Mall and DTLR had the Volt Deluxe for 109... I was a bit ticked off because I just paid 169...

pimp.gif

Mine came out to $94 but no complaints. I missed out on the first two releases when they were $133.

got my black/white 2012s from san leandro today. a-grade in great shape. took them to the gym and began to believe the reviews--they're an amazing performance shoe! 

Man, I want a pair of the Carolina Jordan Brand Classics for that Swoosh price of $85-$95 shipped...

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Man, I want a pair of the Carolina Jordan Brand Classics for that Swoosh price of $85-$95 shipped...

For whatever reason. The Carlolina brand classics are $133. I wanted those more than the red brand classics. But these will be used strictly for playing in so I'm not trippin on the color.

Nron, the swoosh price is not for the public. Swoosh is a web site for nike employees. Unless you're a Nike employee or a relative, forget
about it.

Back
Top Bottom