Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

if anyone cares, the 2012 lite drop next month
42c016b39fbadd8aabd3d10311871cb9.jpg

not sure if this is the colourway

The photos of the Lites look a bit dissapointing to me. Basically, the flywire seems to be too out front, which is not my taste.
I do recall seeing a real nice photo of a possible lite colorway to be released. However, these definitely don't interest me too much.

Originally Posted by eltouha

if anyone cares, the 2012 lite drop next month
42c016b39fbadd8aabd3d10311871cb9.jpg

not sure if this is the colourway

I have 4 pair of the 2012's and I think they are great.  However, these will not be an addition to the collection 
ohwell.gif
  Major fail!  
frown.gif

The 2012 lites look like they are shrink-wrapped. Not a fan of the look. Looks like they don't have the removable booties.

These lites look promising, the black pair will be duly investigated.

Shout out to ijapino for addiing the 2012's to the sneaker showcase. Will have to add a few photos when I have some time.

Finally saw the wolf greys in person today and decided to finally cop a pair. Can't wait to test these on the court. Uptempoair still has some sizes for $123.23 shipped

Originally Posted by ddotkim

Finally saw the wolf greys in person today and decided to finally cop a pair. Can't wait to test these on the court. Uptempoair still has some sizes for $123.23 shipped

good looks

Put a pair of white and blacks on today nicer shoe than I thought.They grew on me will cop a bred pair for the right price around $90

Originally Posted by eltouha

my connect sent me some pics
happy.gif

img5116p.jpg

img7043e.jpg

img3883i.jpg

This color combination missed the mark in my opinion. Anyway, thanks for sharing and enjoy them.

That photo of the white knicks ID's look real promising. Might use that as inspiration when I order my pair

Back
Top Bottom