Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn can't believe these ugly #@%% shoes grew on me LOL.  Gonna cop the black/red/white ones...here's and ID been playing with...Indiglos yeeeeee
7253604136_21e85c7df4_o.png

Yeah I hated this shoe until the Black and Red ones came out, now I am addicted. Picked up the black and reds for 120 on sale. Then I decided that I wanted the Fly Through all air insole, but instead of paying 65 bucks on Nike.com, I bought a pair of white/black with the high top bootie that came with the Fly Through. Now I can use that insole, and even the red bootie and laces in the white and black shoe. 
About to order an all black low top bootie anyways, unless I can find a pair of the 2012 black and white with black low bootie and Fly around insole lol. Addictive options!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Bootie/lace switch- I dig 'em this way...

Very cool swap of the boot. I'm really liking this. My biggest gripe with the grey colorway was those volt laces and boot.
Just didn't do anything for me. Now that you swapped out the volt with the grey laces (absolutely perfect) and the orange JB Classic boot you have a winner.
Time to buy a pair of the grey volts for NikeRider!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

damn can't believe these ugly #@%% shoes grew on me LOL.  Gonna cop the black/red/white ones...here's and ID been playing with...Indiglos yeeeeee
7253604136_21e85c7df4_o.png

Did a very similiar id with the JB 2011's last year. Classic color combo bro.

Only change I would make on mine would be the white sole. I would go for a green volt sole but I haven't fooled around with the ID options yet to know if it's even available. 
Nevertheless, very nice, my compliments!

I'm going to try that with my pair. The options available with this shoe are great. I just picked up the UNC pair from a Nike outlet for $115. I just recently placed the grey bootie in my grey/volts. Gave the shoe a totally different look.

I picked up a pair of these in the YOTD colorway. They still had some at a mall down here, so I even used the Champs birthday coupon. Total was $219. I'm not that fond of the 2012s, but this is definitely my favorite colorway. Is this a good price or did I get robbed?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I picked up a pair of these in the YOTD colorway. They still had some at a mall down here, so I even used the Champs birthday coupon. Total was $219. I'm not that fond of the 2012s, but this is definitely my favorite colorway. Is this a good price or did I get robbed?

Excellent price man!  
pimp.gif
I still see them going on ebay for $250-$300 range. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Lem

Excellent price man!  
pimp.gif
happy.gif

correction - you see them priced on ebay for $250-300.  nobody's buying them.  not a bad deal i guess.  i was in the mall a few weeks ago and sat them on display still as well. 

Originally Posted by misterj

Originally Posted by Lem

Excellent price man!  
pimp.gif
happy.gif

correction - you see them priced on ebay for $250-300.  nobody's buying them.  not a bad deal i guess.  i was in the mall a few weeks ago and sat them on display still as well. 
I stand corrected sir!
happy.gif
  Yeah they didn't exactly fly off  the shelves here either. 
indifferent.gif
  But I like the shoe and he got them cheaper than retail so it's good deal since he wanted them.

c20161608095475d2b5518b2aa67312c41bd4eb4_r.jpg

I went and picked this up (along with my Jordan 1 Dave Whites) yesterday at my local House of Hoops.  If any of you guys are still looking for and want the YOTD 2012 I posted above, they still have a few pairs there (I am considering doubling up on this sick colorway sick and I didn't have to pay reseller price), and as well, many of the other colors (JBC, black/red, UNC, and etc) too.  I had the UNC 2012's as well, extremly nice colorway, butter suede, but it just didn't fill the void for when I did not have the YOTD colorway, now that I was able to get them, I decided to just return them.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

c20161608095475d2b5518b2aa67312c41bd4eb4_r.jpg

I went and picked this up (along with my Jordan 1 Dave Whites) yesterday at my local House of Hoops.  If any of you guys are still looking for and want the YOTD 2012 I posted above, they still have a few pairs there (I am considering doubling up on this sick colorway sick and I didn't have to pay reseller price), and as well, many of the other colors (JBC, black/red, UNC, and etc) too.  I had the UNC 2012's as well, extremly nice colorway, butter suede, but it just didn't fill the void for when I did not have the YOTD colorway, now that I was able to get them, I decided to just return them.
What HOH is this?

Any outlets have these yet? Or can I call Nike and ask them? I just wanna pair to ball in them and just straight beat up.

Originally Posted by kix28

Any outlets have these yet? Or can I call Nike and ask them? I just wanna pair to ball in them and just straight beat up.

On nike.com clearance right now..

nikeid budget finally acquired, will be getting these (or something really close to them)

screenshot20120405at101.png

canna wait

Originally Posted by eltouha

nikeid budget finally acquired, will be getting these (or something really close to them)

canna wait

They look good man.  Do you.  I hate that the price went up $10 though
ohwell.gif

i've put the order in, exactly as above. i almost made the outsole solid black and blacked out the flywire, for a cleaner look, but i prefer it as it is. extra pair of gorge green laces too.

i'm calling in a favour from one of the guys i bought the quai v's for. see, treat fellow sneakerheads well and it pays off.

I'm going to help, so i hope someone returns the favor. Jimmy Jazz has the black/red on sale for $99. Use SSJ15 for free shipping. Of course they are out of my size 11. Please someone PM if you can find a deal like this for me. I want these black/red's. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom