Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

when ya put up comparison pics, don't keep switching up the side each release is on, damn

ex: pic 1 2011 on right, 2013 on left, pic 2 2013 on right , 2011 on light , up down sideways left right
up up down down left right left right b a select start, damn
not fun when you need a key, i don't want to guess & scroll back & ****
**** that ****

Last edited:
capitalize on sneakerheads being gullible?

jb - challenge accepted.

release virtually same shoe with minor differences for $50 more.

jb - achievement unlocked. :lol:

at least they didnt disrespect like they did with the infrared pack / varsity reds :rofl:

capitalize on sneakerheads being gullible?

jb - challenge accepted.

release virtually same shoe with minor differences for $50 more.

jb - achievement unlocked.
laugh.gif

when ya put up comparison pics, don't keep switching up the side each release is on, damn

ex: pic 1 2011 on right, 2013 on left, pic 2 2013 on right , 2011 on light , up down sideways left right
up up down down left right left right b a select start, damn
not fun when you need a key, i don't want to guess & scroll back & ****
**** that ****

:rofl:

ordered late from the backdoor and picked the slowest shipping. they came today at 1pm so i was very surprised. i didn't get the shipping confirmation until 3 hours before they came.
View media item 258076View media item 258079View media item 258080View media item 258082View media item 258083View media item 258084View media item 258085View media item 258086View media item 258087
never has the 2011 release so i cannot not compare. no smell like some people are saying on my pair. the upper leather feels nice. the lower leather however feels cheap, and i wouldn't even call it leather. still happy with the purchase. overall they are very nice and well constructed.

impressive!!!

dude said "achievement unlocked " :lol:

NT ... gotta love it!

hope to get mine Monday ... but with this Nemo storm :-/ will have to wait...

got my shipping confirmation from fnl this morning. that back door link was clutch :smokin

ordered mine 3 hrs after release too lol

should be here Monday if this ny weather allows it :/

Soooooo am I the only one that actually thinks the jump man looks better on the heel then the nike air?

naw, i actually like the Jumpman more. I liked it when they did it on the Oreo and Columbia IVs years ago. I have no historical relationship with the Nike Air as my first pair of Jordans was the OG black/red XIs years ago.

naw, i actually like the Jumpman more. I liked it when they did it on the Oreo and Columbia IVs years ago. I have no historical relationship with the Nike Air as my first pair of Jordans was the OG black/red XIs years ago.[/quote/]

I don't think the Jumpman looks 2 bad on the 4s cause those are the shoes your refering to but on the 3s the Jumpman doesn't do the shoes any justice probably because of the way the word air looks under the small Jumpman the Nike fills the space so much better.

Soooooo am I the only one that actually thinks the jump man looks better on the heel then the nike air?

naw, i actually like the Jumpman more. I liked it when they did it on the Oreo and Columbia IVs years ago. I have no historical relationship with the Nike Air as my first pair of Jordans was the OG black/red XIs years ago.

^ I agree.

Jumpman doesn't look that bad to me.

:rolleyes

I mean I know it has meaning with the dunk contest and being how it was originally the air symbol but I just think it looks cleaner.

i don't mind jumpman heels on 3's, 4's and 5's. i cringe when i look at my 6's, except the motorsports because the circle jumpman is nice.

might look for a pair of cheap 2011's and do a katrina paint job on them. hmmm.

naw, i actually like the Jumpman more. I liked it when they did it on the Oreo and Columbia IVs years ago. I have no historical relationship with the Nike Air as my first pair of Jordans was the OG black/red XIs years ago.[/quote/]

I don't think the Jumpman looks 2 bad on the 4s cause those are the shoes your refering to but on the 3s the Jumpman doesn't do the shoes any justice probably because of the way the word air looks under the small Jumpman the Nike fills the space so much better.

Honestly I never analyzed the a I r spacing in the heel. I just see the Jumpman and I'm like cool.
What bothers me more is when they do something more drastic like they did with the black red xiis aka the flu games. Now that lit a fire under me for sure.

Back
Top Bottom