Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
as far as i could tell from the drop down list, but i cant access the page for it anymore. i got my order confirmation though
happy.gif
yeah gives me that stupid access denied error

man so i see these for the first time in person today walking around the mall and all i can say to myself is that JB screwed up this year....these seem more like a "during the year" release instead of the end of the year grand finale release!

Lol no. These *****s are beautiful. My jb cop of the year by a mile.

man so i see these for the first time in person today walking around the mall and all i can say to myself is that JB screwed up this year....these seem more like a "during the year" release instead of the end of the year grand finale release!
You should tell that to this guy: 

Last edited:
i had 2 pairs coming today both from fedex, the one from UK arrived late to the dispatch facility so thats not coming
the pair from ndc was showing out for delivery since 10:37am with estimated delivery time before 8pm....it's not coming :smh:

VERY disappointed with fedex, it was either drive and pick up the UK pair from fedex and miss the delivery for the ndc pair or just stay home to sign for the ndc pair
but now i get neither

be happy yours is coming Thursday the 26th. Mine is expected to come 1/2/2014 from FNL :/
[table][tr][td]Indianapolis, IN, United States[/td][td]12/23/2013[/td][td]6:32 P.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][/table]

Paid the extra $5 to FedEx to have my NDC Gammas delivered after 5pm today.

While sitting at my office, I see they were dropped off around 11:30am. Had to race home during my lunch to make sure my package didn't get stolen, then call FedEx to get my $5 refunded.

Not complaining tho because at leasr I did get em today. :smokin

i had 2 pairs coming today both from fedex, the one from UK arrived late to the dispatch facility so thats not coming
the pair from ndc was showing out for delivery since 10:37am with estimated delivery time before 8pm....it's not coming
mean.gif

VERY disappointed with fedex, it was either drive and pick up the UK pair from fedex and miss the delivery for the ndc pair or just stay home to sign for the ndc pair
but now i get neither
I live in Harlem and my pair is stuck in the Bronx for some reason and i don't have a delivery time...

somewhere out there a package is waiting for them in front of their porch right now... until they get out of work! Or lost somewhere in BRONX.

Last edited:
Amazing, over 24 hours of just sitting in the Jamaica sorting facility.....great job FedEx..this is why I always opt for UPS.  I've never had them mess up like this.

Back
Top Bottom