Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
fedex just called me back and told me the driver returned to the facility with my package and will not be attempting delivery

Man FedEx said they delivered my order yesterday and I never even seen or heard anybody knock on my door. I had to call them to locate it, told me they will have the driver backtrack and will get ahold of me. Didn't hear anything today so I called them and they still didn't give me info. Then two hours later today, I come home and there is a box sitting outside my door. I was happy, but at the same time they could have notified me so I could be at home smh. I'm not trying to get my package snatched.

10% off and free next day air on my next order from Nike for my shoes being late 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Man FedEx said they delivered my order yesterday and I never even seen or heard anybody knock on my door. I had to call them to locate it, told me they will have the driver backtrack and will get ahold of me. Didn't hear anything today so I called them and they still didn't give me info. Then two hours later today, I come home and there is a box sitting outside my door. I was happy, but at the same time they could have notified me so I could be at home smh. I'm not trying to get my package snatched.

They straight dirtbag people especially when they know it's Christmas time and people are getting presents and their leaving them on the stoop is just crazy

Wow people here are impatient af lol I have to wait till the 2nd of january for my fnl pair and Im good lol 

Last edited:
FootAsylum emailed me today saying my order was cancelled. :/ They gave me a £20 discount code though, which is ok I guess.

Would have preferred the Gammas tho!

And you already know they delivered packages that were sent ground before our overnight air packages....dumb.  We should have been first.  

lol I don't care if people make fun of me for it in here....if someone stole my shoes from there they are getting sued.  Guarantee you could get nice money for something like that happening to you....
Honestly my dude I don't think it works like that

Honestly my dude I don't think it works like that
Yeah it would.  They aren't responsible for someone stealing it after they delivered it. But if an employee stole our sneakers while they were in the FedEx facility you could definitely sue FedEx.  They are responsible for making sure that doesn't happen in their workplace. 

UPS and Fedex delivered all 3 pairs within 10 minutes of each other. "Today was a good day!"

nike gave me a 20% coupon after i told them what happened even though it was clearly a fedex problem
:wink:

Last edited:
View media item 709035
Congrats to all those that copped a pair of these. Just got mine in from NDC. They look way better in person than any online picture I have seen. Now the waiting game starts for my second pair from EB coming in next Thursday

Back
Top Bottom