• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Bunch of broke *** liars.....

lol i wounder if that will  work 
lol I am in line now number 20 on the queue so when I get in there and they offer me 10 I will use that line too

I can't believe overnight shipping didn't get overnight delivery wow this is on FEDEX all day but they won't do a damn thing sorry Nike I gotta come complain to you but it is what it is

I"ve been getting so many offers for my Gamma's but damn they look so much better in person than from my Mac screen. Got offered 380 yesterday but I don't think I can do it. Under-appreciated color way, not often do new color ways drop for XI mids. Look what happened when Columbia's first dropped.

I did get my 2nd pair from NDC as promised though @ 5:32pm EST today. Just in time to wrap it and slap a bow on it for my brother-in-law.

it's Nike's fault for choosing FedEx to handle the shipping. Don't understand why they didn't stick with UPS like they normally do, I've seen at least 3 UPS trucks drive down my block today while staring out the window anytime i heard a truck :rolleyes

it's Nike's fault for choosing FedEx to handle the shipping. Don't understand why they didn't stick with UPS like they normally do, I've seen at least 3 UPS trucks drive down my block today while staring out the window anytime i heard a truck
eyes.gif
   Fedex: we have a prototype.

Last edited:
Been wondering, when people say they'll be a restock, what makes you think you'll be lucky enough to add it to your cart, again?
i'm just going off of my bred 11 experience and I had no problem getting one pair on release date and three pairs after that, maybe I got lucky but I think this will be like the breds

I"ve been getting so many offers for my Gamma's but damn they look so much better in person than from my Mac screen. Got offered 380 yesterday but I don't think I can do it. Under-appreciated color way, not often do new color ways drop for XI mids. Look what happened when Columbia's first dropped.

what happened when columbias first dropped bro?

Back
Top Bottom