Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nike gave me a 20% coupon after i told them what happened even though it was clearly a fedex problem
:wink:

anybody going for 30% Do i hear a 30% out there? anybody?

yes thats it and i was nice, i asked for 20% but did not get that 

:lol:

Bunch of broke *** liars.....

You can actually tell them one of your "Friends" just called and got a 20% discount and you were baffled and felt insulted.

lol trying now

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay scheminnnnn' :smh: :rofl:  

So I called NDC and did the whole, "My friend spoke to you guys earlier..." but after about 12 minutes on the phone, the rep couldn't find a code to give me for 20% off. The only thing he could've gave me was a 25% off the clearance section but it was expired. Lesson of the day, call in once in a while, because they might have one that you can miss out on.

Error is patent leather being slighty crooked and then slightly longer on one of the shoes.

Just reposting to see what people think. Are they wearable? Would people consider theses "GM'S" if I were to try to sell them to someone?

So I called NDC and did the whole, "My friend spoke to you guys earlier..." but after about 12 minutes on the phone, the rep couldn't find a code to give me for 20% off. The only thing he could've gave me was a 25% off the clearance section but it was expired. Lesson of the day, call in once in a while, because they might have one that you can miss out on.
lol he lied they create codes 

Whelp then Bobby lied!

All good it's better than nothing I've been wanting to make an ID anyway
bobby is who i had also i just had some girl that starts with a j i told her my friend just got 20% off and she wanted to know name and information/ i ended chat 

i had 2 pairs coming today both from fedex, the one from UK arrived late to the dispatch facility so thats not coming
the pair from ndc was showing out for delivery since 10:37am with estimated delivery time before 8pm....it's not coming :smh:

VERY disappointed with fedex, it was either drive and pick up the UK pair from fedex and miss the delivery for the ndc pair or just stay home to sign for the ndc pair
but now i get neither

You should not have to sign for the NDC pair.

man where do you guys live to be worried about getting jacked for your mail. I stay in south central la and I'm not even trippin, never had one of my neighbors take a package

man where do you guys live to be worried about getting jacked for your mail. I stay in south central la and I'm not even trippin, never had one of my neighbors take a package

more of a question who are your neighbors , not where you live...Besides they are the ones that will grab the package , not a guy two blocks down ... :tongue:

My pair came in around 530 via fed ex. Didn't have any glue issues. After looking at them though, not sure if I'm keeping them. I'm not feeling the black midsole at all. It's a lot more dull than I expected

Last edited:
You guys realize that Fed Ex handles millions, tens of millions of packages per day during the holidays. Not getting them all delivered is highly likely. Chill you guys will get them.

You got charged for shipping?
Yea when I was trying to get through the release time hell hole
indifferent.gif
  , I somehow didn't notice that next day air was selected because I wasn't tryin to get cart jacked so I just payed quick and then noticed the $15. I called and they said it shouldn't be a problem to refund but I have to wait till the gammas arrive at my door first.

Usps >>> ups > Fedex
F outta here lol. USPS ppl the shadiest of them all. Around me a worker got caught with a hooker in the back of the mail truck on video and cops showed up. Then we think my girl's grandma local post office worker had her set up to be robbed of packages delivered at her door. She delivered the packages when it got dark out which the mail never arrives that late. When she came home they found only the box down the driveway. 

Back
Top Bottom