Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just imagine when the sole turns yellow on these.. YUCK!
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

im indifferent on these, it dont matter how they look they still going to be hard to get because the 11's are so hyped.

If you dyed these soles the same color as the side jumpman they would be OK. The yellow jumpman/writing on the tongue really kills it though. Either way it's a pass not going through all that work just to make them ok

I was in class today and this dude was wearing some 11s with a dark blue bottom. He had sweatpants on so I couldn't see much, but my first thought was I wondered if he snagged some early release or sample pair of these so I asked him what shoes he was wearing so I could scope em out. He pulled up his pant leg and said "they the jordan space 11s". I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing. He was wearing these
I want them to release a REAL pair of these. since they pull cw's from fakes so much, why not this one? It's perfect imo. No yellowing, very nice looking cw.

I think it is sweet they are coming out with new colorways, instead of the same old colorways. Dont get twisted the og colorways rock but when you already have them new colors are always different. Iam going to get them for sure.

these can stay right on the shelf where they belong.... but of course there are hypebeasts out there

Those pics  of them with that clown in the skinny jeans look cool. I just may try and cop these.

Back
Top Bottom