Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... im trying to purchase an air max 1 leopard over at finishline ... but that shoe doesnt seem to appear on either footaction, eastbay, or footlocker
We do not have any information regarding this product.

Reading through the past 10+ pages, the consensus is they're NOT dropping online, correct? I can't seem to find the info.
Will be on east bay, FNL, FTL

Just not NDC
That is correct, we will be releasing these online as of 02/16/13 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Are you serious?? So you're scared to walk thru the "hood" with a Jimmy Jazz bag???? Knock it off fam
mean.gif
i dont see where he said he was scared to walk thru the hood. stop putting words in his mouth.  he was just saying that store is mainly seen in the hood... just like conway.  take it easy

lol like jimmy jazz has gold chains in those green bags, yall crazy with what you say and what you're scared of for some reason.

^ If you go to PG there's at least 4 stores that will get them. 
PG plaza I'm guessing? or do you mean just like a DTLR in the pg area? lol I usually go to DTLR right outside Iverson Mall but IDK if they will get them yet, I need to call em up soon.
Just check them out. Even sportzone will have them. They've already been selling the UNC's for like a week. And some still have the Knicks.

never said I was scared? You just see those stores in the hood

That's a false statement though. Plenty of malls in the "suburbs" have Jimmy Jazz stores.

I live in the "hood" and we don't have one.

Even if you copped your kicks from a Jimmy Jazz store in the "hood" nobody would care about that green bag fam. Most ppl don't even know JJ carries retros in-stores.

The only time I'm worried about a logo on bag/box, regardless of where I live, is when I order from FinishLine and UPS leaves that big *** "FinishLine" box at the front door. That **** right there screams "TAKE ME!" :smh:

I asked my store a few days ago if they'd have these and he wasn't sure yet.  I'm hoping they do, they're my best retail bet.

Anyone have a confirmation that Hibbett will carry these?
They usually carry retros when they release, I haven't brought nothing from there since I brought the Obsidian 12s. Hopefully they will.

Let's hope JB got the tongue material as close to nylon as the could like Nike did on those royal dunks from last year lol

^^^ if they didnt, ppl are going to haphazardly try to cut the tongue out they 1s and swap em with that one like they doin in the Chicago 1 thread...

Between now and may all i want from JB is these, the wc, the grapes, and black toe 1s. I'll grab some SBs though :smokin

Last edited:
hmmm... im trying to purchase an air max 1 leopard over at finishline ... but that shoe doesnt seem to appear on either footaction, eastbay, or footlocker
We do not have any information regarding this product.

Reading through the past 10+ pages, the consensus is they're NOT dropping online, correct? I can't seem to find the info.
Will be on east bay, FNL, FTL

Just not NDC
That is correct, we will be releasing these online as of 02/16/13 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Sooo Eastbay, Finishline, and Footlocker are getting these or not?

C'mon fam all you had to do was scroll up :smh:

worried getting this release? not at all, seeing how lazy the competition is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
2/16 release, everything else is on a store to store basis so go ask and see what you have to do to get these. just like every other release. people dont do this for releases they like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom