Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
if it's true that they're releasing these in knicks #s this thread will be quite funny with the mass hysteria on the 16th.

LMAO I don't laugh because of the hood thing, I laugh because I imagine someone naming their son Jimmy Jazz.
first time i saw jimmy jazz here in tampa's University mall i thought it was another fly by night ghetto stupid store which it is much more urban that anything but ghetto it is not although i have never gotten any new releases from them yet

Dudes clowning Jimmy Jazz??? Its a decent store, I have gotten a lot of stuff on the cheap over the years from the ones in NYC.... Don't really know why people are hating???

first time i saw jimmy jazz here in tampa's University mall i thought it was another fly by night ghetto stupid store which it is much more urban that anything but ghetto it is not although i have never gotten any new releases from them yet
Did you get the Knicks at university? That is a hood mall though...

university is not half as bad as it used to be, i didnt get Knicks but i got my chicago 1s there. Lots of ignorance running around that mall but its not dangerous

university is not half as bad as it used to be, i didnt get Knicks but i got my chicago 1s there. Lots of ignorance running around that mall but its not dangerous

No not dangerous. I drive out there to cop all the time, but it's the hood. Compare international and university. Haha. I'm trying to figure out what store in university will have these on release day. Then I'll start making phone call on their procedure.

Dudes clowning Jimmy Jazz??? Its a decent store, I have gotten a lot of stuff on the cheap over the years from the ones in NYC.... Don't really know why people are hating???

I'm not hating at all, I just think the name of the company is funny. People HATE on the black dude holding the backpack when their site is overloaded.

I'm not hating at all, I just think the name of the company is funny. People HATE on the black dude holding the backpack when their site is overloaded.
Wasn't saying you... The other people calling it hood and ghetto.....

University is just hood, ratchets galore in there 
laugh.gif
Jimmy Jazz and Hibbett will probably get these, if not I'm copping in Lakeland.

Last edited:
everyone in university pretty much had the chicagos and Knicks so im guessing they will have these no problem, i just dont know how they are handling this release, tickets or what not

everyone in university pretty much had the chicagos and Knicks so im guessing they will have these no problem, i just dont know how they are handling this release, tickets or what not
Well the chicagos were everywhere, but the Knicks weren't. I'll start calling next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom