Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this talk about snipers?
swear i feel like this is rigged, i did it within 6 seconds for the bred XI, and now i did it half the time 3 seconds and i didnt get no confirmation

"Snipers" says it all bro.... They r the reason why ur 3 seconds wasn't good enough...

Just got the email, I DID NOT GET MY PAIR.
mad.gif
which one

i hope since they retweeted they will fulfill the FSR they say they have. i'm 100% sure it was all NTers getting all the pairs...
I ended up taking my chances with them.. i talked to them twice all ready they said they will be shipping out Monday usps 2 to 3 days.. i'm still gonna try and get a pair on rd tho just in case

for those guys missing out at sneaker rsvp, which spots were you trying at?
i was going for ntla and havent gotten any notice yet, no refund or confirmation.

I'm sure this has been brought up already, but if these are the same quality and materials as the Knicks 1's expect some pretty good creases. Personally I don't care about creases just a heads up of what I got after one wear. View media item 268575View media item 268576View media item 268577

I can confirm this. Guy I got my pair from said they were DS yet they had creases and the soles were just a little bit dirty so I probably got played, but that's a different story.

Here's some pics. I'm assuming he could have only worn them for at least a day:

View media item 268702View media item 268703

On the brightside, I had a lovely dinner tonoght. Lol

I use to pages being flooded with RSVP confirmations and there weren't a whole lot today.

5am sat like the rest who'll be trying. I can already see server overloads like every other online release.

Basically Online Carrying them

Yes

Footaction

Eastbay

Maybe

Finishline

NO

Footlocker

NikeStore

Champs

looks like re sale...or pull out the 2001's

3 seconds after the tweet came out i already had my name and sized typed in just needed to type the hash tag, seen #happybdaymj and typed it quickly, was sure i was in time, even faster then i did the bred 11s. its depressing cause i called in sick for work just to get these amazing shoes just not to receive them at all

smokin.gif
 Got the congratulations email from sneakerRsvp @chi. As i have failed 
mean.gif
 all week at trying to rsvp on other shoes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom