Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better go to sleep soon.. i'm about to raise my willing to pay price from $220 to $250 
laugh.gif

IMO, because WC 3s and BRED XIs been released so many times.. I have 2 pairs of bred XIs still DS and no desire to wear the 88s anytime soon. 

Personally, i'll take these royal or bred 1s over the aforementioned and plan on un-dsing tomorrow.

yea id take the royals over bred XIs all day and dont even get me started one the 88's. If the nike air helps you sleep at night then fine, but its the same shoe they put out 2 years ago

I dont even like the Bred Xis but like people said it has been reretroed plenty of times. There a millions of those out there in one form or another.

Sorry for the sizing question. I know pretty much everyone said TTS, but if im somewhat widefoot, would it be best to size up? Or are these 1's J's that have that extra room in the toe area for example like the 88' 3's? Thanks

Well the law is the law.  I can see people slipping through the cracks and not paying who should have.  But I doubt people paid who shouldn't have.  Most, if not all of the XIs would have been above the $200 limit anyway since retail is higher in Europe.  I'd argue it if they tried to charge me knowing I was under the limit.  Regardless, I'm not reading 60 pages of an old thread after all of the reading I've done today.  10% would not be a deal breaker anyway.

I'm not telling you to go read all of it, I'm telling you based on actual charges that occurred in the last 2 months to members here that what you're saying doesn't apply anymore. It isn't a 10% customs fee, number one. The 150euro price tag of these royals comes out to $201 USD and is over your limit without shipping anyway (EU to USD conversion is currently $1.34per), which we all thought was the cutoff before actual examples happened, and sole heaven product total was $185 and random people got hit. These sites declare value with shipping included most of the time, and even customers of the sites that did gift values for under $200 still randomly got hit with customs. We had all the research and we contacted different EU retailers to get the details so that we could contact the proper customs department contacts to try and get some concrete info. I am speaking of actual shipments from Europe to the US and what happened in real life. And contrary to what you believe, an additional $30-$60 increase in the price of these would deter a lot of these guys from purchasing, if they knew ahead of time. It's already happened when we thought it wouldn't, I'm just letting them know there's a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom