Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wouldn't consider marqueesole fake, I just think they might be sneaking it out of the factory early and doing what they can elsewhere(stuffing the tongue)

or

Nike, being the billion dollar corporation it is is purposely splitting up production types to track where they end up.

if that seems "unauthentic" to you, thats a matter of opinion. Doesn't mean anything to me tho because I've never been the type to pay $ just to get a sneaker early.
edit: wanted to underline "think"

whether b-grade or fake
its not the same shoe @retail
i think they should tell customers that upfront.

just like skiptomyshoe, uptempoair raised their prices, lol there are no rules to this game.

so nobody knows how these run compared to other 3s? i guess no one on niketalk copped...

my bad ritchie and other nters for repeating myself i thought no one answered me but ritchie did lol... my bad again... ill stop asking now

I have never used uptempoair.com, so I wanted to get some feedback on there legitness, customer service, shipping, etc....

I am thinking of getting the 3s from here and wanted some feedback.

Thanks

For any NYC heads : I just came back from picking up the CDP 3/20 pack from Footlocker 34th Street. They still have in stock in case anyone is still lookingfor these. I didn't check what sizes they had, I'm sure they can tell you over the phone though.

uptempoair is legit, shipping is free plus no tax, i've dealt with them plenty of times

skipped this pack the cdp shoes just feel so paper thin to me not worth me purchase , glad everyone got what they wanted though

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

For any NYC heads : I just came back from picking up the CDP 3/20 pack from Footlocker 34th Street. They still have in stock in case anyone is still looking for these. I didn't check what sizes they had, I'm sure they can tell you over the phone though.
footaction 34st of course they got plenty of packs left, they still got the 4s, 5s, packs left. matter of fact on the day of release there wasonly 5 heads there. thats crazy cuz thats footaction 34st

I am on Finish Line.com right now, & they appear to have sizes 8-14 in stock. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wouldn't consider marqueesole fake, I just think they might be sneaking it out of the factory early and doing what they can elsewhere(stuffing the tongue)

or

Nike, being the billion dollar corporation it is is purposely splitting up production types to track where they end up.

if that seems "unauthentic" to you, thats a matter of opinion. Doesn't mean anything to me tho because I've never been the type to pay $ just to get a sneaker early.
edit: wanted to underline "think"

whether b-grade or fake
its not the same shoe @retail
i think they should tell customers that upfront.

my opinion is maybe they are contracting the same factories to produce the shoes early.. hmm ? maybe just very good factory variants?

anywasys, post pics!!!!

Skiptomyshoe.com is legit. Bought my pack from them the day before release date for only $285 Shipped. Got them in the mail today and they're fresh.

Originally Posted by jaysandjaysandjays

uptempoair restocked these and have them for 299 sizes 7.5-11
$210 yeserday, $230 this morning, and now $300....
laugh.gif

there prices rise as fast as the stock market falls....

mad.gif
Man I know that 230 is still a fair price for just the 3s on UTA. But,210 sounds a whole lot better, and I wouldn't second guess getting them. Right now, I can't decide....

^Naw, he was referring the 299 to the cost of the whole pack, not the cost of the 3s. The 3s are still 229 at the moment.

210 is an "ok" price, I personally wouldn't pay that much. But congrats to everyone that got them at that price.

I'm glad places in ATL spilit this pack up & was charging 160.00

Back
Top Bottom