Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

This will be my 3rd pack, no doubt, I will be copping these this saturday. I love the III's my favorite Jordan and I don't have any XX's so Idon't mind, if I can sell them for enough maybe I will get rid of them, but I doubt that. Next pack for me is XI/XII, because I don't have a pair ofeither of those.

I want those III's but I can't tolerate a $150+ L

tired.gif

i'll be buying this pack split from the hood....they're sittin on so many packs and people aren't budgin if 1/2 the pack sux.

Dude singin about the Popeyes is hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dope package btw....well not really, but the III's are...and of course I will have mine ordered soon as well.

Will be picking this up...for sure. I need the 3s.

Like I said in a previous post...the 20s will just sit in the box and I will wear them as beaters...in the rain, or on a "bad" day. No worries. Plus if this pack dumps like we think it will and is on sale 3 months down the line, I will pick up another one and then really ebay the 20s so I can haveanother pair of the IIIs.

Real Talk..I didn't want to pay $310 plus tax for the 5/18 and 4/19 packs. So I passed on Eastbay and waited a bit and got 2 pairs of 5's for $199 onebay and the 4's for $225 on ebay. If I can get the 3's for $225-235 on ebay then I am straight. Let someone else sell off the 20's and go to thepost office and set up an auction and pay seller fees. And alot of Jays on ebay come from employees who use their discount and make cash on the 20's evenat $80-$115 like they did with the 18's and 19's. With the economy the way it is $340 for a pack is tough, I'd much rather roll with $225-or so..

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Well I am officially going to be looking for more "Real" retro 3's from a few years back now....
tired.gif

Not only does the obvious Jumpman logo make them look like the fakes that have been floating around for years ...but all those perforations close together like that on the grey laceholder part looks way cheap as well...
ohwell.gif

If we can notice these little things about difference in design, then shouldn't the high end designers at JB also be able to??? I mean they can't think these changes make the shoe look better!!!!

l_e2f37a13afca447780c3e0938dc3cafe.jpg

I dont know whats up with those. It must be that "early" release BS that marquesole and whomever else gets, because mine are DEFINITELY not likethat. that looks terrible.
I hope all the guys that paid $300 and up a couple months ago for a "most likely legit" or "um, i think its legit" early release feel theygot their moneys worth.

Sorry about the less than stellar pictures, i was in a hurry.
2943178720_f68c5ee5ae_b.jpg

2942403757_0f62f5f8f9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

celtixhalfshell wrote:

4 black cement iii's anything short of constant general releases is 'fairly limited' in my book.
in 88 they were a GR, not limited. in 94 they were a GR again and went on sale pretty much everywhere that got them. in 01 i walked into a finishline a week after they came out and got them. just because people dont have them DS or theyre expensive on ebay doesnt mean they were a limited release.

cmon man ur preachin to the choir.....like i said anything short of like annual general releases of black iii's is limited to me cuz iwanna see everyone rockin em. thats all i meant, i know they were general release all those other times (general basically meaning they were made in kidssizes too) but they were still a rare sight even back in 01 and defintely for the package ull be hardpressed to see sum1 wearin em which is a friggin shamegiven the strength of this shoe
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Well I am officially going to be looking for more "Real" retro 3's from a few years back now....
tired.gif

Not only does the obvious Jumpman logo make them look like the fakes that have been floating around for years ...but all those perforations close together like that on the grey laceholder part looks way cheap as well...
ohwell.gif

If we can notice these little things about difference in design, then shouldn't the high end designers at JB also be able to??? I mean they can't think these changes make the shoe look better!!!!

I dont know whats up with those. It must be that "early" release BS that marquesole and whomever else gets, because mine are DEFINITELY not like that. that looks terrible.

No. Those 3s came out of a final retail package.

MaZe

Told myself I was gonna try and pass on these and cop an 01 pair. But I can't pass up a fresh pair of black cement III's, nothing beats a white midsole(which is what's holding me back from an 01, all the midsoles are yellow).

tired.gif

Not only does the obvious Jumpman logo make them look like the fakes that have been floating around for years ...but all those perforations close together like
that on the grey laceholder part looks way cheap as well...
ohwell.gif

If we can notice these little things about difference in design, then shouldn't the high end designers at JB also be able to??? I mean they can't think
these changes make the shoe look better!!!!

l_e2f37a13afca447780c3e0938dc3cafe.jpg
l_2b368e0f234f4714b03a3b94171aec28.jpg

actually, i think the cdp 3s look better except for the obvious cheaper materials and nike air.
i HAVE to find a way to get just the 3s. I ain't payin $330, don't need the 20s (even tho these pics make them look SO MUCH better!)

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Dude singin about the Popeyes is hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dope package btw....well not really, but the III's are...and of course I will have mine ordered soon as well.

Thank you again LOL but yeah i like the 3s kinda but the only thing that turned me off is its the same fusion colorway
so pretty much looks just like the fusion 3 and the 20s i love but not worth the 310 price if you ask me but if trynna collect all of um you have to grab it

Back
Top Bottom