Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm def. copping for the III's.

Seems like such a waste to pay and extra $155 for the XX's though...
tired.gif

^probably anywhere between 230 and 250, assuming the price doesn't shoot up for some unseen reason.

And I'm using the "^" because I can't quote from my sidekick, in case anyone is ready to call me out.
smile.gif

Got mines in today from pickyourshoes.com

III's look good, XX's were okay. They were ashy. Will use the XX's to ball in on Sunday

I think the IIIs alone will sell for around $300 due to the fact that the majority of people don't want/like the XXs.
Add the resellers and the demand for only the IIIs will boost up the price.

The Stealths value should be going up since they didn't release in the CDP. Glad I got em.

anybody have any online tips, I haven't bought online in a while on a big release. what time for what sites? and any shipping codes?

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

I think the IIIs alone will sell for around $300 due to the fact that the majority of people don't want/like the XXs.
Add the resellers and the demand for only the IIIs will boost up the price.
Id be surprised if they become that hyped, if they sell for 300 then they will hold same value as carmines.

wow i completley forgot these were coming out this weekend.....i thought they were a november release. good thing i checked NT today lol

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Anybody know any sites with half packs other than city sole and flight club? Thanks!

kixclusive.com has them Funny that this pack already has more pages then the I/XXII pack hahahah

I copped these boys on Monday, 5 days b4 the official drop, at a local Athelete's Foot by my crib. Hot pack! One of my most anticipated, because of theIII. I wanna cop a second pack - one to rock; one to showcase! Hot pack! Next the Motorsport and then The 11/12 CDP. Thas wuz up!

*Coming From A True Collector*

jhobson5 wrote:
Mannchyld wrote:
Anybody know any sites with half packs other than city sole and flight club? Thanks!

kixclusive.com has them Funny that this pack already has more pages then the I/XXII pack hahahah

kixclusive price is very reasonable..... 275-$10 coupon = $265 is fair. considering the fact that the pack is 310 + tax = 350 - resell value of the XX's= 270 (
nerd.gif
)+ ebay fees or whatever.....

Im willing to bet these go on discount. The only people that really care about the black cement IIIs are sneakerheads like us. I'm gonna take my chancesand wait it out. I'm mad at myself for not waking up early enough to get the pack from the Nike Employee Store
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigman652

Again only want to cop for the 20s i will sell the 3s but idk now kinda debating
eyes.gif

LOL .. Im going to hit your store up just to hear that song ....
roll.gif

Got my package today for $250.00

thinking about getting another pack.

But next month is gonna be a killer with money

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Got my package today for $250.00

thinking about getting another pack.

But next month is gonna be a killer with money

whats your yake on the 20's

Back
Top Bottom