:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I didn't know this shoe was so limited. Changes the game for those who really want these.  
laugh.gif

Originally thought the same.  I mean I knew they were QS but mixed in with the amount of people that want them, makes them that much harder to get I guess.  Also a few folks have already posted that either no stores in their area are carrying them or if they are, it's in very LOW quantities.

All these pages and its nothing but people trying to hype up this shoe..I thought no one wanted these things 

Im so thankful my local champs got these. They never get releases like this. Will be lined up at midnight. Only way I now ill be able to secure my pair.

how limited are these?  my local champs and footaction that did not receive the 11 lows, received these
ohwell.gif
...  I just think that since NDC won't have them they allocated and spread these out to more stores
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kidstylez

so whats the word on sizing? half size down?

my true size is  a 9.5 but i can wear 10s to  and all my spot had left was a 10 so i grabbed em.. i tried em on the other day and they where not big at all to me they fit good so if that made any sense i would say stay with your true size

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^^Memphis, not coming at you. I've seen your posts in several threads, for several years. I generally respect your opinion brother.

I'm actually not coming at anyone...just calling a spade a spade.

I FEEL YA MAN. MY STANCE IS THAT IF PEOPLE WANT TO BEAST SO HARD THEN SURE WHY NOT COP. I'LL HELP GET YOU WHAT YOU DESIRE SO BADLY.

We have three stores in one mall getting them, but one has a list and it was front and back so that one is a no go. The other 2 you might have a chance. Then 15 miles down the road there is another store getting them. I plan on going to the other one early in the am to see if i can get them.I will also be on my phone trying on eastbay. I'm trying hard to get a pair so hopefully it pays off.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Ready !
every release has been ever since the Concords...except for the Stealth X's

lmao.. those Xs are still sitting on shelves as we speak..
Yeah I am shocked that none of the Xs were that crazy this year with all the hype!

Originally Posted by barry

Made a few calls yesterday. All the stores I called had them, but in limited numbers.
Was hoping I could get without hassle, but it doesn't look like that will be the case.  I am getting too old for this....

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to checkout on Eastbay/Finishline/Whatever. My plan was to cop one on their and head to the mall to line up about 5:30 but now I am not sure anymore. It seems that the hype is behind this and people will be lining up early to resell em. Still keeping my word, if I get one I'll help someone out or trade for TrueBlue3's or WC 3's

Out on vacation and no stores here will get them so looks like I'll have to take my chances with footlocker or eastbay.

I want to say that if these were a gr with a fsr then the lines won't be as long.....but sadly in this era now....any retro release will qualify as a camp out

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

You'll be lucky to cop at all... their sites are the worst!

serious.... i always get through w/ NDC too bad they aren't releasing... 
i never have luck w/ Eastbay... might as well sleep in and not even try...
tried the twitter rsvp, got shafted  even though DMing withing 30 secs. there were guys who did it in 10 secs and got denied as well. 
glad i pre-ordered...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

tried the twitter rsvp, got shafted  even though DMing withing 30 secs. there were guys who did it in 10 secs and got denied as well. 
glad i pre-ordered...

LIKE I SAID EARLIER. 10 SECS. ON THE DM IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT WITH LIMITED RELEASES. IF OTHERS AND I WERE ABLE TO DM WITHIN 4 SECS. THEN 10 SECS. IS AN ETERNITY AWAY. I SUSPECT FOR THE YEEZY 2'S THE CUTOFF TIME WILL BE 1 SEC.
laugh.gif

glad i pre-ordered...

NDC is my go to site also man, I'll attempt the others but not holding my breathAny specific reason NDC isn't releasing them?

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

glad i pre-ordered...

NDC is my go to site also man, I'll attempt the others but not holding my breathAny specific reason NDC isn't releasing them?

I'm gonna try online but I neverrrrr get pairs online. I got 30mbs internet and my browser just locks up when they go live.

NikeTown Seattle summit anyone? Thinking of lining up for the maize elites after i pick up my 4's and KD's. Anyone down? Hit me up on the PM

Back
Top Bottom