Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT:

There WILL be a restock on Tuesday (the 21st)

Not sure what time it'll be, but there is going to be a restock in both store and online.
Where at? NDC? FL? Eastbay? I'm still salty how I was 1st in line twice and I didn't even get a pair 
mad.gif

Dam bro ! How did you miss out after being 1st in line ?

Where at? NDC? FL? Eastbay? I'm still salty how I was 1st in line twice and I didn't even get a pair 
mad.gif
I would attribute that to shady @$* employees stashing pairs for themselves and/or setting pairs aside for others willing to kick them down some $. strictly online purchases for me. we live in a sad selfish world today.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

mad.gif
I would attribute that to shady @$* employees stashing pairs for themselves and/or setting pairs aside for others willing to kick them down some $. strictly online purchases for me. we live in a sad selfish world today.
Was just about to say that. It could even be the store manager who might be doing it as well.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Not sure what time it'll be, but there is going to be a restock in both store and online.

Great news for those who went home empty handed and refused to pay reseller prices.
glasses.gif

now i read this.... im falling dead here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

mad.gif

i know, where did dude line up for these, at Taco Bell?

This was a very popular release in Australia, not as big as the Concords , but still big hype and they sold well.Still available at most footlockers in the larger size runs 11.5+ and up.Was able to rock up after lunch and grab my size 12 !Loving the look of the shoe, pleather reminds me of the material used on the retro white/black IX's , abit stiff but overall I'm happy with them !Really feel for you true Jordan heads in the US and the #### you got to go thru to grab a pair :0

Slept on these coz of a big friday night but keen on a pair.
know of any FL's that have a size 13 left preferably in MELBOURNE?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Great news for those who went home empty handed and refused to pay reseller prices.
glasses.gif

Massive erection right now, Im not going to lie!

I predict a partial restock on FNL. Definitely not a FSR, with some sizes missing in the middle, but a lot of 11+ sizes. And they will sell out in an hour or two.

Originally Posted by rmK

Anyone else pay on Debit or CC through FNL and still have that %$!! pending? WITH NO CONFIRMATION E-MAIL STILL?...that means I'm pretty much +$%*$% right?

Yup I have three pending charges on my account for 357.81 from fnl with no confirmation but 2 hell with it I got my pair at the mall this a.m
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Damm People camping for these? a GR shoe? Damm people camp for anything nowadays.

holdddddd up...based on your sig, galaxy foams cost yeezy money???
rolleyes.gif

^ I got my two pais today and don't look forward to the smell... they are really nice and quality is on point but they smell like a chemica/leather mix

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by dharv

Come on now. Sneakersnstuff orders will be shipped out on March 1'st now?
Correct me if I'm wrong but those are for the orders from TODAY. not the pre-orders from last saturday
But if it is true about the pre-orders being shipped March 1 too 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Apologies if it was clarified already but I was emailing SNS back and forth today and they said all pre orders made last week will ship this coming Monday. All the orders placed on RD are shipping out the 1st of March

Originally Posted by green rhino123

mad.gif

I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got first and we get kicked out ("Trespassing") 
[font='Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got 6th and we get kicked out ("Trespassing")[/font]
I ran to get in line for shoe palace. I got 12th and they only have 8 pairs
I ran to get in line for Robert Wayne. I got 1st and the manager says “We’re out of men’s sizes guys sorry. We only have kids and women sizes

im noticing dudes will really low post counts seemed to cop with ease on any retailer site. am i hallucinating?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got first and we get kicked out  ("Trespassing") 
[font='Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got 6th and we get kicked out ("Trespassing")[/font]
I ran to get in line for shoe palace. I got 12th and they only have 8 pairs
I ran to get in line for Robert Wayne. I got 1st and the manager says “We’re out of men’s sizes guys sorry. We only have kids and women sizes

niketalk lets learn from this release, we seriously need to consider how we handle this release info.

How many unknowns you think were secretly lurking this info and clicking on the links, especially for the euro sites?

I mean of all places ndc crashed? the kingpin? i wouldn't be surprised if a million people hit this site or any link in the legit website list. All those links were probably cleaned out like a hungry vulture who aint eat in days...

I think the webmasters of this site should strongly consider to restrict the site to members with a certain post count. Im not biasing nor am I heated anymore however people scan google and hit that Official jordan iv thread right here, get whatever info they want, (since its public), hit up all those links, order, and move on to the next one.

I cant imagine how many lurkers have converted into resellers just by eyeing the information on this site.

Yall watch out monday to friday if those rs happen, %@%% is gonna freeze or possibly lock up

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

niketalk lets learn from this release, we seriously need to consider how we handle this release info.

How many unknowns you think were secretly lurking this info and clicking on the links, especially for the euro sites?

I mean of all places ndc crashed? the kingpin? i wouldn't be surprised if a million people hit this site or any link in the legit website list. All those links were probably cleaned out like a hungry vulture who aint eat in days...

I think the webmasters of this site should strongly consider to restrict the site to members with a certain post count. Im not biasing nor am I heated anymore however people scan google and hit that Official jordan iv thread right here, get whatever info they want, (since its public), hit up all those links, order, and move on to the next one.

I cant imagine how many lurkers have converted into resellers just by eyeing the information on this site.
I'm not sure what the post counts have to do with lurking, cos there's plenty of veterans in here that have low post counts. And a bunch of dudes like FDH who have 800+ post of saying how excited he is and dropping ^^ useless videos. The problem is how public it is. The whole time I was waiting for my acceptence into NT I just read and read different threads without being able to say a word. I'm sure there's thousands of people who do the same who aren't even considering joining the forum. They are the ones messing with the game getting free info that we all work hard to find and get. I'm not mad at any cat in here getting there's. It's your neighbors and others who know jack shi that are making this a competition and having us turn on each other in here cos someone posted a link to help a fellow member. If anything needs to happen it's more privacy for members and our threads so we can reap the benefits of being apart of this network. Post counts aren't the initial problem....

^ good talk, i agree. it would a lil unfair if we restricted the site to those who registered at a certain time. im looking at dudes who copped and popped up with like 20 posts...*head scratching*
dudes are real quiet 10 minutes before the info drops and when they cop with ease they are all talk now
laugh.gif

secrety society era

ijapino can you post some opinions on this

Originally Posted by phiberoptik

You got to be quick at NDC, I ordered exactly 15 seconds after they posted the link.
believe it or not.... finished paypal check out and got my NDC order number exactly >> 4 hrs and 3min << after they posted the link on twitter, this release on NDC was like wrestling with a aligator!! lolz
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom