Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakerocity

this guy called it the "concrete 4's" smh

i kinda wish NDC would add a 1 per person limit. Even though i want 2 pairs, it ensures more people can atleast get one while others are trying to buy another pair with a different card or something

yea and the black cement ivs are called the asphalt 4's
laugh.gif

nah they're bred ivs
laugh.gif

took my cement ivs (aka the "concretes" lol) out for a spin today. they held up great. no visible creasing as of yet although I'm at peace with creasing since its a shoe and all.

i think part of the reason is because the leather is CRAZY stiff. almost hurt to walk in them lol. not complaining about the quality of the leather as I'm old enough to have witnessed the premiere quality of jordans when they first released. i've come to expect and, sadly, accept replica grade quality. small price to pay for taking a stroll down memory lane heh.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

my local FNL and HOH have a one-pair limit.

Is that pretty standard? I always buy on-line but lately I'm thinking of camping out since I was having so many problems with website crashes with the concords, and even the Xs to some extent
yeah it is for most retailers. it might be different for boutiques and mom and pop stoes, but it ultimately depends on how many pairs they get. 
for regular retailers like FNL and FL, one per is standard. all the stores I called today said they have a one per limit

Originally Posted by BigPoint

SNS took the money from my account today so I think it's safe to say my first pair is on lock!

that's actually not safe to say.
if their order comes in short from nike or they oversold then orders may get cancelled.
it's not uncommon for some sites to cancel orders even after they've charged your account.
hell, finishline does it all the time.

LOL at stubborn people in here trying to imply that all J's fit true to size.

my flint 13's from 2005 and 2010 are both size 12 and the 2010's definitely fit at least .5 bigger, and this has been the case with every jordan retro i've tried since.

sounds like these are the same way.

NTLV did not give out wristbands.....they had you register your state i.d and thats how their gonna handle major releases from now on......funny thing is if you dont pick up your pair after registering they ban your i.d. # for 6months

SNS took the money from my account today so I think it's safe to say my first pair is on lock!

taking money out of your account means nothing.... i don't understand why people continue to believe this..... 
tired.gif

NT Vegas has officially gave all wristbands out...took bout 3 hours and that's on a school day. We have the biggest store in the country so I'm guessing they had a good amount in their inventory. Don't want to hype but I don't think this will be as easy to cop as some people are saying in here. If you're planning to get a pair on release day...you might have to do a little camping before they open. Take it for what it's worth but I would rather play it safe than sorry.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

LOL at stubborn people in here trying to imply that all J's fit true to size.

my flint 13's from 2005 and 2010 are both size 12 and the 2010's definitely fit at least .5 bigger, and this has been the case with every jordan retro i've tried since.

sounds like these are the same way.

Shoe size is subjective.

I've been perfectly fine buying 11.5 in all of my J's.  My Playoff 13's fit me perfectly fine.  I have yet to run into a pair that have fit "big" lately.  Even the True Blue III's fit me just fine.  Maybe it's because I've always been a 11.5/12 in footwear in general, but everyone's feet are different.  What works for some doesn't work for all.

Since there's no real opportunity to try these on before buying, personally I'd just buy my regular size.  Worst case scenario you have a little extra room or you can just try and trade your pair with someone.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

taking money out of your account means nothing.... i don't understand why people continue to believe this..... 
tired.gif

aww damn......well guess Ill just have to wait and see what happens.....

Not quite, thats what I thought when one of the other euro sites took my money back during the concord release. 
Money was taken from my account and they still cancelled a week later on me
laugh.gif

Only safe bet is the actual shipping confirmation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Until than, anything goes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

NTLV did not give out wristbands.....they had you register your state i.d and thats how their gonna handle major releases from now on......funny thing is if you dont pick up your pair after registering they ban your i.d. # for 6months

Don't know why I say wristbands...guess I'm still use to it. Anyways...I think it's a good idea about NTLV banning people for 6 months for future releases if they don't pick up their pair that NT is holding for them. They mess it up for people who are trying to get their pair but can't get their size cause some guy that got a wristband/registered I.D. is debating if he should cop or not. Maybe with this idea...people that actually love the shoes will actually get a pair than the people who just cops for resell purposes or cause its a hyped shoe then end up not copping cause its not hyped enough or not enough money will be made to resell it. Just my 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom