Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit place order and have been getting the screen with the different languages for a while.  Am I to just keep refreshing this page and hope it brings me to a confirmation screen?

I'm enjoying the sweet vindication from all those that said this was "easy". Get an effin clue. It's NEVER EASY WHEN THE VENDOR'S SECURE PAYMENT SYSTEM GOES TO HELL. Nike has at least admitted that there's a serious issue preventing people from checking out.

its like 5 mins to get through each step before they crash on you lol

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

We''re sorry, we can''t complete your PayPal request at this time. Please try again later or choose another payment method. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help.
same
30t6p3b.gif

This #+*% is stressing me the %%%$ out, I'm about to smoke a blunt to the face and I dont even burn no more. %%%$

SMFH at nike.com 

Ended up getting my size on Crooked Tongues although I had to use paypal since my credit card wouldn't go through 
eyes.gif

Now three times on NDC I add the sneaker to my cart, go to check out and it tells me my cart is empty.  I can just see that when NDC straightens itself out it'll tell me I have too many in my cart.  
laugh.gif

Man $@#% eastbay, thanks to their #%$# excuse of a webstore I threw away all my chances of copping from NDC
30t6p3b.gif

$^%^ them, I will never spend my money with them or footlocker ever #$%$#

Yes im mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom