Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is so %@#%++% frustrating. swear i'm bringing that thang with me when the yeezy 2's drop and if a +*#%% wants it he can get it.
i'm done with this online +%**%$%%.

i am DYIN right now, DYIN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank you for the laugh

Lmaooo i needed the laugh. That thang doe.
roll.gif
Funny, but true. I've realized that trying online is just a huge waste of time. I've bene more successful in person, even though it means I have to camp out.

Originally Posted by Trav T

I predict a partial restock on FNL. Definitely not a FSR, with some sizes missing in the middle, but a lot of 11+ sizes. And they will sell out in an hour or two.

And the same thing will happen as always when dealing with FNL

Less than half who ordered will actually get their kicks. A bunch of people will be complaining about how they canceled or it has been saying pending for days. You'll have some complaining about how they're just holding the amount on their card and haven't credited it back yet.

FNL is the worst out of any site
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

This release wasn't crazy. Just a long, long and unnecessary wait (15 hour campout). But I'm glad to have these and can't wait for the month to be over. Listening to these kids talk about sneakers now, it's either a business (which I can't fault them for) or just plain silly (it's going to be 'hell' when these kids line up at HoH Scottsdale next Tuesday for the Galaxies haha). There's way too much going on for sneakers. I didn't mind campouts before, but waiting almost to work shifts for some shoes is crazy. Not as crazy as the kids who were there since Tuesday though.
Bro, thats crazy, 15 hour camp. Not an easy pick up. But congrats on your pairs.

I think its funny how everyone always has something to complain about. CAn't we just be happy to have the shoes? Enjoy your shoes and stop being so discriminatory about every little detail! Congrats to those who copped and good luck to those who are still lookin!

This just seems ridiculous , reading some of these story's n I did see first hand stores wanting $250-$300 for a GR!! I understand the demand camping for 6 plus hrs , big name websites crashing its just crazy now almost not enjoing the shoes , just a way to make a fast buck now by standing inline , this just crazy and it starting to b the norm for most retros or "limited , quick strike releases " ,
I ask how long can this continue ?? It's getting to the point where it's not even worth the hassle , and we all know Nike won't care the shoes are flying off the seleves with in minutes , it's DISGUSTING to sum it up

It was so crazy at the mall I went to....I definitely blame the concord release for all this madness. Now u gotta camp for every pair...smh. #DeathToHypebeasts

Wasted two trips to the uber shady mom and pop, and 2.5 hours on NDC on release date. No kicks, and all that time wasted. It was worth it.

Damn can you imagine if Jordan was actually playing in this era of Hipsters?......I wonder how many of these kids have actually watched a MJ NBA Hardwood Classic or have seen Come Fly with Me/Michael Jordan's playground etc....That's why I personally buy these shoes, not to do some bogus shoe review and post up to sneaker tube to call myself a sneaker head or boost my chances for resell value.

My local spot ran out 3 people in front of me. I got home and my sister, who lives a few hours away from me calls and asks me why there would be a line outside a shoe store. I explained to her, she got out of the car and jumped in line and they sold out of my size to the person in front of her
30t6p3b.gif
. I refuse to pay $250+ for something I'm used to getting so easily at retail.

Yeah to the guy at the top metioning how close you are to the servers ..if you are close that increasesthe ping to there website and it would speed up the process the further you are most likely you r ping will be greater than others

i didn't notice at the time, but after reading these comments, you can really see the difference in the grey when comparing with the box.
i'm not one to %%*$* about stuff like that, but i knew something looked a little off, and that is certainly it..
still, they are white.cement jordan iv's..

i dunno guys... maybe some of you should consider buying them a lil early.( i dont mean air randy and those guys) i bought mine from a local sneaker spot about a week before release for 200. flat. i wasnt sure if i would be able to copp release day. but for 25. more.... i avoided camping for hrs and walking away empty handed, relying on an unreliable online system and outrageous reseller prices. i was able to copp a second pr yesterday.... but barely they sold out within minutes in the bronx. just something to think about moving forward.

Originally Posted by smoove

Finally got mine after being on hold for over 90 minutes with NDC.  The lady told me they had 180 pairs of size 12 and would be working until all calls are answered.  Good luck ya'll.

Peace.
eek.gif
eek.gif

This release wasn't crazy. Just a long, long and unnecessary wait (15 hour campout). But I'm glad to have these and can't wait for the month to be over. Listening to these kids talk about sneakers now, it's either a business (which I can't fault them for) or just plain silly (it's going to be 'hell' when these kids line up at HoH Scottsdale next Tuesday for the Galaxies haha). There's way too much going on for sneakers. I didn't mind campouts before, but waiting almost to work shifts for some shoes is crazy. Not as crazy as the kids who were there since Tuesday though.

This release wasnt crazy....waiting almost two work shifts for some shoes is crazy.........
roll.gif

Lovin these right now...and thats funny cuz growing up I couldnt stand 1-4 but over my years of collectin have grown to respect and love these mofo's. The on feet is what always gets me, let me try em on and u got me, try to sell me off shelve staring and im walkin out.

these were so easy to get.. around my way.. there was no line and these barely sold out! i called at 8.45 am asked if there was a line and the manager said "no, what size do you want? ill hold it for you" dude doesnt even know me! lol

This release wasnt crazy....waiting almost two work shifts for some shoes is crazy.........
roll.gif

i was speaking in terms of not having to deal w/ concord-like situations.  yeah, it was a long wait but peaceful at least
smile.gif
.  i know people swear by buying online, but it's not working as you can see.  unless you have a connect, i predict camping out is going to get bigger this year.  those of you that think you can get in line 2 hours before a store opens for releases like the galaxies are just fooling yourselves.  i'm listening to these kids talk about HoH scottsdale getting only 6 pairs and are getting there early next weel  you better camp out or hope to god you can get thru online.  not even getting the jump on @nikestore twitter links is going to help you.  unfortunately, if you want to guarantee yourself a pair, campouts may be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom