Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ordering from Crooked Tongues, how long before you get a email saying they were shipped with a tracking number?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by all19mjs

dam so people were buying sizes that they cant even fit just to try an trade with someone for their size . If your size is sold you should give up an let the next person behind you live it might be they size you just took lol
of course. you would be making a mistake not scooping up a size to at least trade for yours down the road.

if you were guaranteed your size in a trade sure why not but your not always guaranteed in that case

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

@memphisboi55 which mall is that?

it looks like solano westfield mall in fairfield, ca. damn i haven't been to that mall in years when my ex used to work for champs. 

dam so people were buying sizes that they cant even fit just to try an trade with someone for their size . If your size is sold you should give up an let the next person behind you live it might be they size you just took lol
of course. you would be making a mistake not scooping up a size to at least trade for yours down the road.

Second that.  *#%# if I put the effort to wait in line I'm walking out with something.  

Talked to a NDC rep and he said my order of 2 IVs and 1 Kobe VII have been picked and are waiting for the next shipment something or another.

just got off the phone from NDC and they said my order will ship out tomorrow from Memphis, and should arrive Friday.

#blameTwitter ever since Nike adopted the "We will tweet the link to the ______ when they are up on the site" every release has been madness

Originally Posted by Magic1978

all19mjs said:

No, because then you are left without or have to pay reseller prices. So then you're paying $220-$300.

You buy one that isn't your size, sell it up here or the other site and buy your size. That way you break even or close.

No way I'm wasting whatever time you spent online refreshing, spending hours standing line, just to come home empty handed AND then paying reseller prices.

If you do that, you're not helping out a fellow sneakerhead, you're being stupid. It's amazing to me how people don't understand this. These aren't people buying four pairs. I don't see how it's that hard for people to understand.

AMEN!!!

if you were guaranteed your size in a trade sure why not but your not always guaranteed in that case
nothings guaranteed, but your chances just got better. at least you have something to trade instead of standing their juggling your nuts. you could trade for something else besides ivs. for instance i got an extra pair to trade for lbj 9 asg.

I remember private chats on AOL IM back in the day when Nike.com would release at random times early in the morning. Helped me cop the 11/12 CDP with ease. Those were the days. I agree the twitter release has not helped....

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by odog24

i ordered off FNL but i checked out as guest with my paypal

my paypal transactions are pending.

anyone else in the same boat???

Yeah man....I'm in the same boat as you. They're going to cancel our pending payment.
i have three pending transactions from FNL 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully at least one goes through.

what if there was no-one behind you? i grabbed a 9.5 and i found someone that needed it for my size 12, so its all good. everyone should at least get 1 pair.

wait, so i had ordered 2 pair and got a cancellation email. does this mean i will get one pair or are both cancelled.

This was happening all over Chicago LOL!
it's a good idea tbh. I might try that sometime!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

No, because then you are left without or have to pay reseller prices. So then you're paying $220-$300.

You buy one that isn't your size, sell it up here or the other site and buy your size. That way you break even or close.

No way I'm wasting whatever time you spent online refreshing, spending hours standing line, just to come home empty handed AND then paying reseller prices.

If you do that, you're not helping out a fellow sneakerhead, you're being stupid. It's amazing to me how people don't understand this. These aren't people buying four pairs. I don't see how it's that hard for people to understand.

thank you! i left empty handed and was down the road and was like wait a minute, if i grab a smaller size that IS there,i can trade or re-sale, which inturn KILLS the resellers, because im REALLY not spending MY money on their ridicioulious PRICES. worked wonders, I allrdy got my size 12 comin this week!! STOKED and worked perfect!

well in that case you JUST RETURN THEM!! or be a greed and RESALE!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

it looks like solano westfield mall in fairfield, ca. damn i haven't been to that mall in years when my ex used to work for champs. 
^
What he said, Solano Mall.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by cstrong

Glad you guys not feeling the Stealth's. I love em' and everyone around my way does too. A lotta guys with bad taste in fashion on here
laugh.gif

Dude that shoe is Gar....bagggggg. Nice try on creating hype Ashy Larry.
Creating hype? Because I actually like the shoe? So because you don't like it no else is suppose to? The same thing happened with the Royals. You guys on here are so simple minded
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

These are always at random times during the day.......
Looks like im pulling an all nighter! Ohh well I'll do some catch up studying while refreshing pages all day
laugh.gif
 Is it just Nikestore or will Finishline and Foot Locker get restocks too? 
Whos that in your Avy btw?

Not really sure who is getting them but I would just stay on NDC and keep refreshing the Cement IV link....its still up isnt it? Thats the model Jessica Rabbit

Ohh I will, there is no way I'm not getting this release when I've been excited about it since August. What pisses me off were the resellers standing in line in front of me! talking about ebay prices and how it will be on ebay if someone behind them in line doesnt pay for em. 
mad.gif

Whateva, If the restock will be on tuesday, like you guys are saying, and not tomorrow or wednesday, ill have it for sure!

If only Nike spent 2% of the money they spend on advertising on getting a decent server, I would have a pair.
Yet they tweeted how they will work on this for future releases, when we all know they won't.

Looks like im pulling an all nighter! Ohh well I'll do some catch up studying while refreshing pages all day
laugh.gif
 Is it just Nikestore or will Finishline and Foot Locker get restocks too? 
Whos that in your Avy btw?

Not really sure who is getting them but I would just stay on NDC and keep refreshing the Cement IV link....its still up isnt it? Thats the model Jessica Rabbit

Ohh I will, there is no way I'm not getting this release when I've been excited about it since August. What pisses me off were the resellers standing in line in front of me! talking about ebay prices and how it will be on ebay if someone behind them in line doesnt pay for em. 
mad.gif

Whateva, If the restock will be on tuesday, like you guys are saying, and not tomorrow or wednesday, ill have it for sure!

If only Nike spent 2% of the money they spend on advertising on getting a decent server, I would have a pair.
Yet they tweeted how they will work on this for future releases, when we all know they won't.
LOL @ guys refreshing all day. NIKE really has you guys working for these huh? Just go find a reseller for 230, spend the extra 60 instead of stressing yourselves out on the internet. That's what I plan to do, all this stress from trying to get it at retail is just too much. I could be using my time doing more productive things.... like working lol

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Glad you guys not feeling the Stealth's. I love em' and everyone around my way does too. A lotta guys with bad taste in fashion on here
laugh.gif

Dude that shoe is Gar....bagggggg. Nice try on creating hype Ashy Larry.
Creating hype? Because I actually like the shoe? So because you don't like it no else is suppose to? The same thing happened with the Royals. You guys on here are so simple minded
laugh.gif

well then take a hike big shot,
laugh.gif
 we didnt ask you to sign up here!

Originally Posted by LORENander

never been to that mall before. Do they usually have alot of shipments?? 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

So basically out of all 4 footlockers I've called in Long Island/NYC, 2 Footactions, 2 Champs, 1 Finishline, NO ONE IS GETTING A RESTOCK. If you've heard otherwise, please let me know!
smile.gif
They most likely wouldn't even know at this point if they were getting a restock... Even if they were, you probably wouldn't get the truth out of them unless the person you're asking is a friend who works at the store.

I blame twitter also use to be you had to search and find the item yourself and gives some and advantage than others now its an all out war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom