Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
where do you get a NDC 15% off? i wanna get one and use it on the militarys

i think nike just has the military 4's post but no pairs i tried to get one and they are sold out just have some sizes posted...
i hate when they do that

i passed but i still tried to see if i could get em same typical story crashing everywhere
WebRep

currentVote

noRating

noWeight

I was expecting Nike to crash but for some reason it didn't. Wish all releases would be like this

Thank you Tax Free Weekend, Thank you NDC.. Easy Cop!!! Now all I need is the Cements, and the Black/Reds when they come out, and ill be happy with the process of restarting my collection.

Added obsidian vii's to my cart first, sold out within seconds.

added these second within 20 seconds with ease 
nthat.gif

Edit: I got charged tax though 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Just got my order confirmation from NDC. A little nerve-wracking, but I made it through, lol. Glad I don't have to try my luck in a stupid line.

Last edited:
FNL freaking gave me one of those couldnt process order bs after I submitted my order... Then crashed on me. This is some BS

copped a pair off FNL. waiting to see if my cousin can get me a pair with his employee's discount.. surprised the vii j2k sold out. how many were produced?

Back
Top Bottom