Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

got mine today, love them except I decided to half size up like the KOs but they are a little too big, smh...these should be tts.

Real clean Thompson...would do the same if i could find a tag...havnt peeped ebay yet for beater af1's. What did you use for the jumpman? I remember last yr i just used a black fabric marker for the red jumpman on the Chi X's. Im assuming it would have to be paint since its a black jumpman originally

Real clean Thompson...would do the same if i could find a tag...havnt peeped ebay yet for beater af1's. What did you use for the jumpman? I remember last yr i just used a black fabric marker for the red jumpman on the Chi X's. Im assuming it would have to be paint since its a black jumpman originally

I used some a couple layers of paint after using a q-tip dabbed w Clorox to strip it of potential oils, so the paint would stick.

Heres the alterations I did to my pair. My auto customizing skills helped, but this is easy for anyone to do. Carefully repainted the Jumpman when I found the right hue, then switch to the Nike Air tag. You can find em off vintage Nikes off eBay.

Can you say which model is best to look for the tag...

^ :smokin

Damn, my hands are aren't still enough to pull off a job like that.

:lol:

Thnx Hughes, I tried my best porch imitation just for u

Heres the alterations I did to my pair. My auto customizing skills helped, but this is easy for anyone to do. Carefully repainted the Jumpman when I found the right hue, then switch to the Nike Air tag. You can find em off vintage Nikes off eBay.

Can you say which model is best to look for the tag...

Forces, vengeance, Vortex

. Very happy with my pairs.

Thnx Hughes, I tried my best porch imitation just for u
Forces, vengeance, Vortex
Did you just rip the Jumpman tag off or cut the stitches? Impressive job on the customs btw

You cut carefully to avoid the stitching on the top & bottom. Once the Jumpman tag is off you lighly pull the remaining stitching. It'll come off very easy. Don't pull if it doesn't give, just cut.

i look at my size 13 chicagos every day and cant decide if i should keep or not smh.. .. with 14s were more plentiful

ALTHOUGH I COPPED THE 2013'S, I GOTTA TELL YA...AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE HAVIN THE OG "NIKE AIR" ON THE TOUNGE... :nthat:

HOPE EVERYONE THAT WANTED 'EM GOT A CHANCE TO SCOOP 'EM UP. WITH OR WITHOUT THE "NIKE AIR", THESE ARE CLASSICS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. HOLLA...

CED B.

Just noticed you reded out the jump man. Dang dats nice

got my pair from fnl today and was happy I finally owned this color way. checked the sizes and one was a 10.5 other was 11.5 :x

Hold onto those for a minute....someone may post up the other mis-matched pair.

Nice customization on that pair above! While you're at it, might as well X out the jumpman like the banneds!

Back
Top Bottom