Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

got my pair from fnl today and was happy I finally owned this color way. checked the sizes and one was a 10.5 other was 11.5
sick.gif
Keep them. those are rare collectibles
laugh.gif

These are sittin like crazy down here. Believe there is almost a full size run here and Champs were the only one who got em.

Contemplating on doing that Nike Air on the tongue as well.

Some of you guys pics have sold me on the knicks.

May have to pic it up down the line.
As for the chicagos, ill wait for them to do it right.

Good luck with that. I sincerely hope you guys eventually get that unicorn.
I'm sure they will release sooner than later. Most likely much faster than the
19 years they waited.

It aint that serious. If it never comes out again well nbd. Most of the color ways of this shoe that i really like are coming out this year anyway.

So glad they are retroing the stealths, royals and black toes. If i can get all three of those the only one i am missing that i dont have is the Breds.

It aint that serious. If it never comes out again well nbd. Most of the color ways of this shoe that i really like are coming out this year anyway.

So glad they are retroing the stealths, royals and black toes. If i can get all three of those the only one i am missing that i dont have is the Breds.

That's the main difference. This is a grail of mine. You guys cannot even imagine the joy
I had when I picked up my pair. Super happy. So I will not risk passing on these and not
releasing ever again.

So I get that some of you are passing on this release.

Just got mine in the mail earlier. Pretty nice in person. Been wanting a pair for the longest time. Definitely love them. :pimp:

Anyway, off to not caring about sneakers that much anymore again. :lol:

Last edited:
Great job by Air Thompson up there but he should not have to "alter" the shoes if they were supposed to come out like that in the first place. As a owner of 85s and 94s, I was looking forward to acquiring these but after hearing comparisons similar to the DMP Breds, I gladly passed. That video that surfaced a few months ago in which the JB rep said that there will be a rerelease with Nike Air cemented my decision. Nonetheless, awesome job by Air Thompson :nthat:

If anyone lives near Valley Fair Mall near Santana Row, Shiek's has 9.5, 10, 11 in Knicks colors.
You got my hopes up when I see this haha. Too bad it was written over 2 days ago and I want the bulls not the knicks lol

i want these jordan 1s as a beater since even without the nike air tag colorway is still a classic i wonder if anyone would restock

Nice customization on that pair above! While you're at it, might as well X out the jumpman like the banneds!
They weren't banned by the NBA though. Only the Black and red 1's. This was his Second colorway that was approved by the NBA because nike didn't want to pay 5g's every game anymore.

Anybody happen to nab pairs from DSG this AM?? They had 9-10, 12, 14 avail for sizes but all were sold out when I tried adding to cart and now they are off the site

im glad you guys enjoy your pairs...im still salty i couldent snag a sz 11 from ndc... wish i could find a pair for under 150 somewhere online..

Anybody happen to nab pairs from DSG this AM?? They had 9-10, 12, 14 avail for sizes but all were sold out when I tried adding to cart and now they are off the site
They've been up since last night, someone posted the link, you were probably 10 hrs. late. They wouldn't last a couple minutes , Tops .

Last edited:
They've been up since last night, someone posted the link, you were probably 10 hrs. late. They wouldn't last a couple minutes , Tops .
When I checked the link yesterday, no product showed nor could I find them searching the site yesterday so I assumed these sizes were new. My bad

Last edited:
Great job by Air Thompson up there but he should not have to "alter" the shoes if they were supposed to come out like that in the first place. As a owner of 85s and 94s, I was looking forward to acquiring these but after hearing comparisons similar to the DMP Breds, I gladly passed. That video that surfaced a few months ago in which the JB rep said that there will be a rerelease with Nike Air cemented my decision. Nonetheless, awesome job by Air Thompson :nthat:

I too love the Chicago colorway and have the 94s. Before i got them they were a grail of mines that ive wanted for years. While the 2013s look close to the 94s appearance wise (sans the branding), the materials used made me realize how fast the DMP pack looks beat due to the stiff plasticy leather used.

Back
Top Bottom