Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

that shirt is horrible, swag is so gay. does anyone know where i can get a tag like the guy in the video or did he make it himself? i dont want to buy another pair of shoes for a tag

no way .... chicagos are classics for years to come .. vegas are meh not bad i like em but the chicagos, everyone will regret not copping them

If you're going for a non-NA pair of 1's, the Vegas are way better. Do a lace swap to black like I did and you'll be loving the look. Perhaps my most commented on shoe when I'm just out and about, and the leather is MUCH better. The only 1's I've seen in years with legitimately soft, buttery leather. No one is going to regret not copping a GR generic pair of these that will undoubtedly be retro'd again with the quickness.

Last edited:
I hate the word swag as much as the next guy....but MJ did invent the on court swag. Nobody owned it like he did.

I mean, if you unghettofy what the word has turned into today, swag used to be that intangible quality that made people famous. Not the garbage ratchet reasons today.

swagger > swag

but anyways,

i hate to sound elitist af, but those kinds of shirts remind me of ones internet dudes wear posting their snapback collections on tumblr. :lol:

I mean, if you unghettofy what the word has turned into today, swag used to be that intangible quality that made people famous. Not the garbage ratchet reasons today.
Supposedly was originally a word used in the gay community.
Secretly We Are Gay.
Don't care if its a rumor or not, I will never use that word.

Nah the gay connotation is just made up. Swag originally came from "Stolen Without A Gun", i.e. free crap, commonly referred to by marketers as swag. Street culture seems to have adopted the word to ironically mean "swagger' or what sets you apart from others. Yep, in the most ironic sense MJ did help breed a culture in which morons think that wearing the same mass produced sneakers (about as generic as it can get in terms of setting yourself apart) defines them or their style.

If you buy that shirt or use that word you're probably not out of high school, never graduated high school, or are just plain ******ed.

Pretty sure you all seen this, but I thought it was pretty dope.

rkc61g.png

I dont use the word, or own any lame AF shirts like that. Just sayin'.... MJ did have experience and skills, but he did exhibit a certain type of swagger on the court.

Swagger = Confidence, in this situation.

I never planned on having a pair, but decided to cop when i saw my size for somewhat close to retail price.

Never looked back. Glad to have them! With or without NA.

Nike Air is overrated. Nike wouldn't have made this shoe look better AT ALL.
That's all for collection purposes. If you wear this with jeans, I'm sure almost everyone
will, no one will notice. I doubt anyone will ball in these. There's very little you can
do to f*** up this release.

Nike Air is overrated. Nike wouldn't have made this shoe look better AT ALL.
That's all for collection purposes. If you wear this with jeans, I'm sure almost everyone
will, no one will notice. I doubt anyone will ball in these. There's very little you can
do to f*** up this release.

ZzzZzzzzZzzzz....

Back
Top Bottom