Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

true, that's why i hld back on it. If anyone's looking for good nylon tongues, just cop some vintage blazers at an outlet. However, you would need to sew a liner for the tongue.
swapped tongues using Nike Dunk Hi (wht/sailred) white puffy nylon tongue as a donor, also took its white Nike insoles, and off white laces all for my Chi 1's 
happy.gif

Finally got my pair after passing on RD which I regret. The quality isn't all that bad and they fit a tad bit tight. It's all good tho they look nice and will make nice beaters. The $160 I paid was worth it imo.

Last edited:
I've seen or heard more people saying they should have passed then those saying they are happy the didn't pass.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a pair for $160...shouldnt have slept on these

I dont need to check pics of jordan wearing them on court to form an opinion on the height of the tongue because I wasn't comparing them to the OG's. Thanks for chiming in with your valuable info though 

Why are you expecting something to be what it's not. :smh: :smh:
It's like hating on the Jordan 3 retro because they aren't low cuts.

Last edited:
true, that's why i hld back on it. If anyone's looking for good nylon tongues, just cop some vintage blazers at an outlet. However, you would need to sew a liner for the tongue.
I was just going to say that the stuffing would be noticeable. Im planning on buying a pair of dunks for the donor tongue, and a pair of air force 1s for the tag. It should cost no less than 40 dollars. I paid retail for my pair so It's almost like paying resell price but with modifications. 

I was just going to say that the stuffing would be noticeable. Im planning on buying a pair of dunks for the donor tongue, and a pair of air force 1s for the tag. It should cost no less than 40 dollars. I paid retail for my pair so It's almost like paying resell price but with modifications. 

Wanna see how it looks after.

Should I trade my pair of these Chicagos worn once for a DS pair of Vegas 1's?

Vegas 1s quality wise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2012 Chi 1's

The leather is softer, the laces give it a nice touch and the sock liner is well cushioned making it the more comfortable shoe. I personally like my Vegas 1s more. Just wish I went with a 12 instead of an 11.5.

Try to checkout a 9.5 but it gave me this message.

The quantity you selected for the following item(s):

Jordan Men's Air Retro 1 High Basketball Shoe

exceeds the number of items that we have available for shipment. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have available.

Please click Proceed to continue.

>:
Thanks though.

Try to checkout a 9.5 but it gave me this message.

The quantity you selected for the following item(s):

Jordan Men's Air Retro 1 High Basketball Shoe

exceeds the number of items that we have available for shipment. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have available.

Please click Proceed to continue.

mad.gif

Thanks though.
Damn man....I had to get going to work so I couldn't check to see if sizes were avail to add to cart...just saw all the sizes up

Last edited:
Everybody is just waiting on word of the "Nike Air" version.

I'm pretty sure that the rep saying they would release with Nike Air on them was a mistake by the rep thinking that the Black Toes were the same shoe as the chicagos, i dont think they will come out with Nike Air but JB has done more surprising things before.

Back
Top Bottom