Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Anybody else's tag on the tongue have an overall shade of pink to it? Mine do and I've noticed a few others:smh:

Called the local champs earlier, around noon, guy said they sold out. Fellow NTer in the area PMd saying they still pairs when he leeft. Well, just got back from champs, things were still on the shelfs, FSR. I love my pair. Flawless condition. No glue stains, creases ect. $116 and change well spent. On to the 13s :smokin

Casually got up at 1:15pm and got em from the local city gear; ill just buy em again if they add the Nike air badging... I'm just glad it was easy!

need a sz 12, need some help anyone in nyc or yonkers know where i can pick one up in store or online?

Got my confirmation e-mail from NDC a little bit ago. This was actually my first time trying to cop any release online on RD and it was crazy easy. Now...the wait.

A little more detailed photos.

the hype is real, just got mine from primitive la, they had a extra pair of jordan 11 bred too!

Last edited:
I almost bought these. The leather tounge and the jumpman turned me away. They look nice don't get me wrong. But I'll just wait for Nike air and the right tounge!

Copped with ease, hopefully they release these again the right way. Off to the Fire Red thread now.

was there a long line there? I was at Primitive during the Bred XI release and there wasn't that many people in line on that day.
No line at all, a few people in the store that's about it, people in LA aren't hypebeast like in NY lol

Back
Top Bottom