Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dont know how some of you thought the red laces would be nice. the 6s still look bland but the gold lace swap on the 7s made them pop more. not enough for me to keep them though

How can you do something that absent minded.... :lol: told on your Damn self

That red lace swap is bad....
White on white black on black ...
I threw those gold laces in the bottom of one of the boxes, those things are turrible

My Finishline order (like a few of the posters above) shows a UPS tracking number when you click on it (even though it still says "Processing" if you don't)... so might want to check that out through the "Order Tracking" part of your FNL account if you ordered from there.

Ik I'm late, but oh well...I decided that I was gonna go camp out Friday night around 10pm...well upon pulling into the parking lot, there was already 26 people camped out, so I said screw it and just went home...they said they would open up at 10am...So i woke up sat morning around 8, sat around until 9:40ish and decided to just pass threw to check out the madness since I knew my chances of getting a pack was slim to none. Upon arrival I had noticed about 10 or so people still standing outside. Figured I'd go in and ask how quick did they sell out and what do ya know, he said they still had 3 packs and asked if I wanted one!!! I was speechless at first but quickly replied and said sure I'll take em!!! Glad I didn't camp out, it started pouring down around 10:30 the previous night and rained off and on almost all the way through sat evening. Guess you can say I was one of the lucky ones :D

I think the gold are horrible on the vi's(as are the red obviously) and the white make the vi's perfect. Flows much better. For the vii's the black or gold work for me, I just think the gold highlights the trim on the shoe better, but at least to me they look good in either. I hated the vi's in those gold laces from day 1.

My Finishline order (like a few of the posters above) shows a UPS tracking number when you click on it (even though it still says "Processing" if you don't)... so might want to check that out through the "Order Tracking" part of your FNL account if you ordered from there.
nice! just checked and got a tracking # as well. cant believe im saying this but FNL came thru this time. still cant believe eastbay let me down like that saturday. smh.

I need to double check my pair. I didnt see them in the box, I hope the white lases are inside the shoe... :smh:

FOUND THEM!

Last edited:
Well I wasn't one of the lucky ones.  I thought I was since I won raffles with Shoe Palace and Shiekh Shoes at ARDEN FAIR Mall Sac Ca.  Since I missed the phone call from Shoe Palace little did I know how they work their raffle system is that you lose your spot and they'll skip you and go on to the next one.  I called within 10 mins and they said tough luck.  I was heated. 

They really should at least leave you a vmail and give you some time to call back within the hour.  Their stupid reasoning is they in the past don't want shoes to sit and be uncollected.  Trust me bra these shoes will not sit since you guys are only selling 5-10 pairs only.  If that was the case then you guys can still sell the remaining pairs easily to the people that come into your store at 10am.  5-10 pairs of GMPs are not gonna take up your whole day.  Have any of you guys out there dealt with something similar with SHOE PALACE raffles?

So I was pretty bummed out and then I get a call later on in the day from Shiekh ARDEN saying I won but you have to be here at 1pm.  They don't wanna hire extra mall cops for this release.  Uh again Shiekh will be only selling 5-10 pairs any way.  She calls me 2 hours later saying she made a mistake and she wasn't suppose to call me since she gave my 10.5 away.  I talked with her recently asking about this 1pm time to pick up and needed to work at Noon so she said you weren't gonna be able to pick it up any way right so it's okay right.  Uh no...I already made plans to drive there and take my lunch early to pick those things up.  FK!!! 

I knew things were too good to be true from these Shady places because they just hook up their friends still and rig the raffle some how.  Time to call corporate.

Also got my tracking # by looking at my FNL order. I feel like Finishline has finally got their stuff together for online releases. Yes, I know their site still has the frequent crashes and will give you the screen that makes you wait in their queue to access their site...but if you're lucky enough to get through, they have consistently shipped out shoes the Monday after a major release. The last couple of times I've ordered from Nike, they couldn't even ship the Tuesday after the release. They shipped my Fire Red IV's Wednesday and Thursday! FNL's restocks are a whole other story though...

Well I wasn't one of the lucky ones.  I thought I was since I won raffles with Shoe Palace and Shiekh Shoes at ARDEN FAIR Mall Sac Ca.  Since I missed the phone call from Shoe Palace little did I know how they work their raffle system is that you lose your spot and they'll skip you and go on to the next one.  I called within 10 mins and they said tough luck.  I was heated. 

They really should at least leave you a vmail and give you some time to call back within the hour.  Their stupid reasoning is they in the past don't want shoes to sit and be uncollected.  Trust me bra these shoes will not sit since you guys are only selling 5-10 pairs only.  If that was the case then you guys can still sell the remaining pairs easily to the people that come into your store at 10am.  5-10 pairs of GMPs are not gonna take up your whole day.  Have any of you guys out there dealt with something similar with SHOE PALACE raffles?

So I was pretty bummed out and then I get a call later on in the day from Shiekh ARDEN saying I won but you have to be here at 1pm.  They don't wanna hire extra mall cops for this release.  Uh again Shiekh will be only selling 5-10 pairs any way.  She calls me 2 hours later saying she made a mistake and she wasn't suppose to call me since she gave my 10.5 away.  I talked with her recently asking about this 1pm time to pick up and needed to work at Noon so she said you weren't gonna be able to pick it up any way right so it's okay right.  Uh no...I already made plans to drive there and take my lunch early to pick those things up.  FK!!! 

I knew things were too good to be true from these Shady places because they just hook up their friends still and rig the raffle some how.  Time to call corporate.

Wow.. shady stuff. I missed my checked with my champs and they said you had an hour after the missed call to call back. Normally at champs and footlocker they dont care if they sell because if they dont sell within 24 hours the employees are allowed to buy them.

Damn. I hate dealing with Arden. That Shiekh is one of the worst establishments I've ever been to

You need to get your hooligan on....and throw some shoes around in that b***ch

AYO NT fam please peep this out. So I 'm just browsing through craigslist to see what rape prices resellers are selling the GMP for and low and behold I find this buffoonery. The first thing wrong with the listing is that he /she used the wrong medal/metal wording LMAO.

LMAO!! This made me :rofl: :rofl:

Obviously this dude got the pair and now think it's worth as much as the sample blackout 11's and is completely ignorant to the sneaker game.

LMAO!! This made me :rofl: :rofl:
Obviously this dude got the pair and now think it's worth as much as the sample blackout 11's and is completely ignorant to the sneaker game.

I'd give you a half eaten oreo and 20 bucks for those "blackout XIs" and nothing more. Those things are basically a blank canvas with clear soles. :smh:

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

[table][tr][td]Date:[/td][td] [/td][td]Aug 18, 2012[/td][/tr][tr][td]Time:[/td][td] [/td][td]05:01:45 PDT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td][td] [/td][td]Canceled  

[/td][/tr][/table]
Thats what i see on my paypal, someone please pass that salt...

Since we throwing red laces on the 6's. Somebody throw white laces on the 7's.
tongue.gif

I'm being serious.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom