Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Hell no. Black Friday + mad hyped up shoe = disaster
Good luck
laugh.gif
WERD

7% cash back via BigCrumbs via Paypal within 60 days. :wink:

before i sign up, do they give you extra $ for referrals? because i know for mr. rebates they do, and if they do for BigCrumbs shoot me your referral link so you can make some money off my purchases too.

I was very surprised that they look just like the OG 2002 versions... Lets get a smile for the OG's
smile.gif

-Crisco

So happy my order didn't get cancelled. I should be expecting my pair sometime in the middle of the week.

YOUR DAILY GENERAL REMINDER:
 ​

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I posted side by side comparisons to the OG. I mean they aren't THAT close, but I think these did turn out really nice.

I kept telling everyone over and over again these Jordan 7 Playoffs are way more closer to the ones Jordan wore in the playoffs and NBA finals of 1992 against the Blazers and yes that includes more then the DMP 7's (which was just JB's way of getting money for a shoe that is "almost like", what people want. Unless someone beats me to it I will post pics of Jordan with his playoff 7's on and we all will see that is 2012 Jordan 7 playoff release is very close to the OG 1992 Jordan 7 playoff. Peace.

As I stated before compared to the DMP's they are closer. Never said anything about them being exact, at the end of the day, no retro is exact, however these are way better then the DMP and closer to the OG (1992), then the DMP. I am satifisfied with mine. Peace.

Can you use them after you've made the purchase? Someone school me on these sites. PM

nah, you have to have them open before you make your purchase.

you can even use them for twitter release links for NDC or FNL.

just open the site (they have links to Nikestore.com, FinishLine, etc.) through mr. rebates or whatever online rebate site mentioned earlier, and keep the page on your cart leaving the tab open. then once the twitter link releases, use it to JUST add the item to your cart (don't checkout yet though). then go back to the other tab from before -> refresh the page that was in your shopping cart (the shoes you just added should appear) -> finish checkout.

A day later the credit should show up in your Mr. Rebates account.

They also allow you to stack some coupons on top of the rebates also, which is great. Very useful for packs like the GMP pack, since I saved $28 on that pack from NDC (which is 8% off).

if ya'll need a visual guide, let me know i'll post one up.

Last edited:
good looks again @ sneakerfan1, just signed up with your referral link you sent me.

looks like it offers the most for FNL w/ 7%, but for the rest of the stores (foot locker, NDC, eastbay, etc.) Mr. Rebates offers the most cash back.

No problem, glad to help.

I typically do the same, pick and choose where I'll get the highest payout.  BigCrumbs is usually my favorite though due to quicker payouts (60 days instead of 90).

Shoot me your Mr. Rebates link and I'll sign up under you as well.

sucks you can't stack these rebate sites (or at least, i don't know how to). i tried stacking eBates + Mr. Rebates before, but it wouldn't work. :lol:

Wondering which should be my next release JB wise, Kilroy 9s or Photo Blue 9s?

Def cops: Olive 9s, B/Red 4s, Cool Grey 9s & B/Red 11s.

Back
Top Bottom