Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

UH OOOOOH.....

IM STILL PROCESSING...

did you guys cop on the initial drop or the one after 9a?

UH OOOOOH.....

IM STILL PROCESSING...

did you guys cop on the initial drop or the one after 9a?

got mine yesterday too.
im sure ull be fine. dont u wear a size 8 or something? nobody wears that size but you :lol:

got mine yesterday too.
im sure ull be fine. dont u wear a size 8 or something? nobody wears that size but you :lol:

HAHAHA YEA YOU KNOW ME WELL...LOLOL

HOPE FULLY I G ET THRU CUZ I GOT OVER $800 WORTH OF FLOATING MONEY DUE TO THESE DAYUM KICKS AND PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS!

got mine yesterday too.

HAHAHA YEA YOU KNOW ME WELL...LOLOL

HOPE FULLY I G ET THRU CUZ I GOT OVER $800 WORTH OF FLOATING MONEY DUE TO THESE DAYUM KICKS AND PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS!

ewwwww... well give fnl a call. you know they hold orders sometimes to verify the transaction. happened to me way to many times in the past.

Wow, I picked up a pair of GS and one another the size under that and the GS has silver medal tips, but the adults do not, really?! Out of principle, this seems backwards, usually the adult size kicks come with more things. Anyone have insight on this? Don't get me wrong I am very happy with my pairs, but I must admit to have the metal tips on mine would have been a nice touch. Can't lie when I gave her, her GS pair, she looked at me and I said yes I am am a little salty and that I was going to steal hers! Lol! :lol:

Wow, I picked up a pair of GS and one another the size under that and the GS has silver medal tips, but the adults do not, really?! Out of principle, this seems backwards, usually the adult size kicks come with more things. Anyone have insight on this? Don't get me wrong I am very happy with my pairs, but I must admit to have the metal tips on mine would have been a nice touch. Can't lie when I gave her, her GS pair, she looked at me and I said yes I am am a little salty and that I was going to steal hers! Lol! :lol:

gs retros have been better than the mens for a while.... blk/v. red vi gs had durabuck & the mens had that ashy larry bs...... need i go on?

anybody miss out on the vii's this weekend?

http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1304_Air+Jordan+VII+Raptors

use VATREFUND & they should be $178 shipped

Just got off the phone with FNL Rep. Claims my order is in the "PICK STATUS" whatever that means. Should have conformation sometime today?  All i know peeps who are waiting on the conformation is don't be nervous, but if its killing u do give them a call. Also you will be on hold for about 10 min 
mean.gif
.  Im a size 13 and while i did get in at 8:00 Am i was held up when the system crashed. That + holiday + large stock/sell out means long time waiting to get all those many orders out! GMP from Eastbay was crazy fast i usually have luck with them but had a gift card so...... i pulled the trigger with FNL.

Just checked to see if my FNL shipping info updated. Scheduled for delivery by end day tomorrow. :smokin

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with FNL Rep. Claims my order is in the "PICK STATUS" whatever that means. Should have conformation sometime today?  All i know peeps who are waiting on the conformation is don't be nervous, but if its killing u do give them a call. Also you will be on hold for about 10 min :smh: .  Im a size 13 and while i did get in at 8:00 Am i was held up when the system crashed. That + holiday + large stock/sell out means long time waiting to get all those many orders out! GMP from Eastbay was crazy fast i usually have luck with them but had a gift card so...... i pulled the trigger with FNL.

I am assuming pick status means their warehouse crew is picking your order. Order picking is when they gather up everything that's in your order, then box it up and label it for shipping. Did that stuff for three years.

Back
Top Bottom