Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

just finished touchin these up

mj7250.jpg

Not bad I like the red better but thats just me................
nerd.gif

just finished touchin these up

mj7250.jpg

What'd you use? Sharpie? JK. That's what I'd do.
And who am I contacting at Nike for hang tags? Just got my 2 pairs from Finishline TODAY. 0 hang tags.

^^ I think a sharpie would eventually fade, due to sunlight and whatnot.

I think he used a fabric marker, idk if its a difference.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by khadafi252

this is reaching, but could the pairs w/ the missing 'N' be considered collector's items later on?

i doubt it seeing as how all the sz 14's had the error.
even if there was just one pair out there it would probably be looked at as a b-grade mistake rather than a sought after collector's item as it would in other forms of collections such as toys, coins, etc., where errors are looked at as unique.
This.
I totally agree.

But if was a few pair that had the error, but were recalled, however a few pair snuck through the radar, then maybe yes, it would be considered a collector.

Like with the 11's in the DMP, a few pair had the gold "jordan" spelled on the eyelets, but were recalled because the gold bled onto the mesh.

They're worth more than the regular dmp.
One of my Retro I's from '01 has the Wings logo on the wrong side of the right shoe. Instead of it being on the outside, it's on the inside.

Damn... UPS GROUND suck balls! kinda forgot i even scored these from NDC on RD for 160 flat!! oh' well i saved 15 big bucks, lolz

yup fabric marker from Michael's...red jumpman does look good but i dunno from the getgo when i saw the red i thought i would just color it black

I got mine from eastbay last thursday, & they came with the hangtag. They're not really tight once I get them on, but I don't think I could've went down .5. I could be wrong, though. Anyway, I couldn't do the wearable shoe trees with these. They're too tight with them in for me, so I just used some plastic bags. Working pretty good for me

These shoes are over rated, yeah they're classics but they ain't built the same. If all the 10's being released have the same shape and shabby pleather I want no part of them.

I actually like the black jumpman, but you can't go wrong with either/or..
..might just have to look into coloring my pair black.

yup fabric marker from Michael's...red jumpman does look good but i dunno from the getgo when i saw the red i thought i would just color it black

How the hell did you do the fingers? Is it SUPER fine tip?

i'm kinda diggin it

Back
Top Bottom