Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

so my FNL shipped, probably resellers returning theirs..but the odd thing is when I checked the order status by phone, it said it was on hold, wait for operator....got a operator, she said she needed to verify with my CC company the charge, put me on hold....got back on and said that she had my CC on the other line, but they would not release my phone number without providing info to verify me, my SS# and birthdate....I told her, never had to do that before, so she brought the CC rep on the line and we chatted about it, and was told that they needed my phone number to verify the charges. I told them I didn't feel comfortable giving that info over the phone with her on, she told me to call her back after I talk to my CC company.
Called Capital one, explained the situation, and the rep told me they NEVER provide phone numbers to to a vendor as phone numbers change all the time as people forgot to update their CC. She also said they never ask for anything other than last 4 digits of your SS # or the verification code on the back. she even went as far to look up the charge attempt and see that it was approved on their side and its up to the vendor to go thru with it. She highly recommended that I do not give out that info. Told me to wait 4 days as that's how long it takes to either drop off my CC or be applied.

very strange as I have ordered all the time from them and never had issues like this....FNL rep was acting shady in my opinion

Damn, that's weird?!
You would think FNL would be on the up and up!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I went from having no pairs on Thursday night to having 2 pairs ( 1 for retail and 1 for $100) by sunday night. Gotta love a good restock.
How'd you get them for $100?

My pair from NDC came in today finally! Tag included. But missing my "N" on the bottom.... Nonetheless, I love the shoe!

a3736d8c678fe17b6817f2e88fb421a18be6f2de_r.jpg

53a364f76036e4cb64e9f2ae8ee42d85e7cdbe19_r.jpg

ima huge fan of the city series 10s. all of them really
that extrA black on the bottom of the midsole makes the 10 look alot better imo.
love the chicagos. hope they release more, got my fingers crossed on a NY or charlette release

So apparently JB is releasing other 10's from the city series.

According to MaplewoodBootCamp's YouTube.

He already has the Stealth 10's and from FNL???

Hmm..

just got around to trying them on.... Man!! the ball of my right foot sits right on the front edge of the 3/4 length air unit. ("full length air" supposedy) bought them to play in, and def not about to play with my forefoot siting on the edge of the air unit. will be sending these back to eastbay. its too bad, i really wanted these since they released back in the day, and this is my first pair of 10's since my OG powder blues. oh well, since you can no longer go into a store and TRY them on first before buying, this is what happens. should have went for the 12.5 oh well.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

just got home and opened my nike order. smh. shoes just dont do it for me. atleast it came with a hang tag.

I agree.

Once I seen them on someone, the "WOW FACTOR" just wasn't there but it could be that I'm too focused on receiving my white cement 4's I ordered from CS
smile.gif

For sneaker shields, are they uncomfortable? If so, which is more uncomfortable, the universal or the protector? Secondly, I've never seen the protector actually on sale. Does the protector prevent/decrease creases more than the universal?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Someone wants to trade VNDS Lebron 9 Cannons plus $100 for my size 11 Chicagos. What do you guys think?

i think that's a good deal if you like cannons.
you'd basically be getting cannons for 60 bones.
you could always find another pair of chi x's for retail some other time.
That's exactly my reasoning. I already have a pair line up in my correct size and everything for $190. For $260, I'd end up with Chicago X's and another pair of Cannons.

To all who had the same problem as I with the missing "N" in Championship, I called NDC and they gave me a code for 15% off my next purchase. I'm cool with it

Originally Posted by BigPoint

To all who had the same problem as I with the missing "N" in Championship, I called NDC and they gave me a code for 15% off my next purchase. I'm cool with it

I will make sure that I give them a call mañana. Good look!

I got my NDC order today with no tags. I also got a pair from FNL with no tags. I was hoping to get a tag on at least one of them.

Back
Top Bottom