Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

These hitting the outlets for around $75 is the only way I'd buy these.

Love the color but never been a fan on the X's. I see people being really selective this month due to the heat being released. I'm thinking these won't do so well based on the foams, and the IV's releasing and the recent X's people spent their cash on. Hell, I'm still on the concord high to be honest. Just secured my 5th pair this morning for $280 on a CL meetup. I don't know why but concords got me wooped like a Biotch!

Originally Posted by OneTimer

$125 when retail is $150? on deadstockshoes.com? how would they even make money?
indifferent.gif

you make it seem like they buy them for $100. they charge $15 shipping so $140 total

plus when they buy them from Nike/Jordan they are paying around $80 or so dollars per pair so they are making money.

Easy pass.. I think these will sit.. Theres to much coming out in the near future.. Don't think I'd even cop at the outlets.. Just my opinion tho, what y'all think bout how they'll sell

The colorway is clean but the PL kills it. Not only do you have to worry about creasing but the PL yellowing over time as well.

Pass, not because there's are other heat, just don't like the colorway.

Not a hypebeast, I buy what I like.

Once I cop the 4's then I won't be purchasing sneakers till the Playoff 12's come out on April 21st.

But I might grab those Candy Cane 14's if they QS release in March, cause even if they only had 1 pair, they still would sit on the shelves.

Especially over here.

30t6p3b.gif

got my pair today for $185.00
2 crappy stores tryed to get me for $220.00 and $250.00 for this colorway 
roll.gif

BTW box price is $160.00

Clean shoe.. I cant pick up on rd..
When the dust from the galaxy and big bang settles..
I will see whats up.

Still not sold on these, but I'm glad for those you wanted it got their pair(s).

Just picked mine up. They actually way better looking in person and on feet. The patent leather and mesh ain't that bad. Pretty clean. And mine came with the hang tag too.

I actually liked the mesh... was unaware these had patent leather... im guessin the white in toebox? definitely killed the shoe woulda passed regardless tho...

Back
Top Bottom