Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Nike Roosevelt Field via twitter
Thanks to everyone that came out this morning for wristbands. Wristbands still available for most sizes.

guess these might sit around for a couple of days...

Why would any one get a wrist band for these.
sick.gif

i heard these were gonna be qs, how is it everyone waiting for them to be "on sale" or hit the outlets?

Originally Posted by manny1

oO ThE RoC Oo wrote:
I got picked up mine today, better quality than I expected....
pimp.gif

6844209517_3460381f2b.jpg

this just sealed the deal for me. im buying
pimp.gif

frown.gif
 If only I had the money to cop these. I don't care about the small pl on the side, this is sucha clean shoe!

I am definitely picking these up tomorrow. Royal blue is a traditional colorway which makes the shoe very versatile. A lot of people said the same thing about the Indy 5's this past summer and regreted not picking those up, I think these will be the same.

These will be gone quick. 2 reasons tax season and lower quantities. This one most "sneakerheads" will pass on but the general public gonna eat these.

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

i heard these were gonna be qs, how is it everyone waiting for them to be "on sale" or hit the outlets?

Bro, these are a GR.
We've known about this release date for months.

& they'll probably hit outlets because no one is really gonna buy, 'cept those people who have to buy every Jordan to release.

NTLV gave out wristbands for these along with the dave whites and all the BHM's and at the end of it every size was still left while all the dave whites and BHM's were gone

Originally Posted by AirIAB2005

NTLV gave out wristbands for these along with the dave whites and all the BHM's and at the end of it every size was still left while all the dave whites and BHM's were gone
This will probably be the case at all the NT's.

the Chicago x's sat for a while here so I'm sure these will sit even longer
i do want them but i dont wanna pay full price.

poor life til the next life
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These are actually kinda nice. They probably wont sell out saturday but I dont see them making it to the outlets.

i just grabbed these...... the patent leather is not very noticeable on the side.  These are a sleeper for sure.   I think people will regret not scooping these.  very clean color way imo.

just picked a pair of these up, these are $160 not including tax and also comes with a handtag

passing on these tonight...good luck everyone! these are nothing like the chicagos

I'm passing and will wait like most for these to hit outlets to buy, and that's after I see these in person. The limited numbers of inventory people are refering to speaks more so to Nike properly estimating low demand. If Nike had released these before the Chicago's they may have sold better. These and the Steaths will sit for a bit. Makes it much better for those that want these, good luck to everyone.

Just came back from two spots one of them wants $200 and the other shop $240 walked right out.
oO ThE RoC Oo are the wht/blue true to size

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

Bro, these are a GR.
We've known about this release date for months.

& they'll probably hit outlets because no one is really gonna buy, 'cept those people who have to buy every Jordan to release.
Nikestore twitter said they're a QS...still think they'll sit around for a little while though

Back
Top Bottom