Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

still got a 9.5 at my store in saint louis, r-sole is the name, look it up if its your size.

mikeadog finishline cancels orders all the time. they send the inventory through the shoes at the store and most of the time the jordans are gone by the timethe stores get a chance to receive the orders

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

did anyones swoosh order ship yet?
nope mine is still "in progress"...but swoosh orders should be shipped either by the end of the day or tomorrow at the latest (i hope
ohwell.gif
)

if you bought this package and havent taken em out the box yet i suggest you do a pair of the 13s i had were creased beyond repair, not on the toe ,but on theleather on the sides

the leather on the toes was mismatched on mines so i returned it and got a size 1/2 size more than my size, good to go!

sounds like quality was an issue yet again on these....SMH at JB......but what can i say peoply keep buying em....i passed on these....

The 10's are much much better than I thought they would be as far as appearance and quality. I really thought the 23 on the side would make them looktacky.

For those who are complaining about creases in the toe box for the XIII's, got and get those insert they sell at footlocker for 10 bucks. They workwonders. I wore my XIII's for about 5 hours and no creases at all.

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

if you bought this package and havent taken em out the box yet i suggest you do a pair of the 13s i had were creased beyond repair, not on the toe ,but on the leather on the sides
Same thing happen to me so im wear those an ds the other pack
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

For those who are complaining about creases in the toe box for the XIII's, got and get those insert they sell at footlocker for 10 bucks. They work wonders. I wore my XIII's for about 5 hours and no creases at all.
Havent seen them whats the name of it???

Originally Posted by datboimall

For those who are complaining about creases in the toe box for the XIII's, got and get those insert they sell at footlocker for 10 bucks. They work wonders. I wore my XIII's for about 5 hours and no creases at all.
Havent seen them whats the name of it???

I think he is talking about the jel heel cups.

Tupac, what are they called?

Nah he's talking about those Force Field things. It's like something you put inside the shoe underneath the toe area to keep the shoe from creasingbadly there. Like he stated above, they run about 10 bucks and you can buy them at Foot Locker and Champs.

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Im Still Amazed At How Easy It Was For me To Get This Pack...I Hope They All Go Like That For Me

Yeah..........it was easy for me as well, but wait till dem damn XI/XII pack hits
indifferent.gif

sounds like quality was an issue yet again on these....SMH at JB......but what can i say peoply keep buying em....i passed on these....

Quality is an issue on every release.

I just got off lunch break, and from checking out the footaction here on 34th street and Hood is right...although this particular location seemed to be soldout of smaller sizes, there were a BUNCH of 11's, 11.5's, and 12's behind the counters. Mightve seen some 12.5's or 10.5's too but I wasntpaying enough attention. Anyone looking for those sizes in the area tho should definitely hit them up.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

cant wait to see how many of these finishline orders are canceled...happens everytime

maybe we need a thread for resellers worrying about how many finishline orders are cancelled?

Poofyo101 is sitting on a FSR of $420.00 Countdown Packs, he is the second reseller on here that's worried about finishline orders being canceled.

maybe he should worry about NikeTalk members that have paid him for their shoes and didn't receive them. and possible ways of preventing this in the future? (as one member reported in this thread)

i've ordered dozens of pairs of J's off finishline and never had an order canceled, received generous discounts using available codes, and usually free shipping.

these large automated systems take hits and have a relatively small error rate, but maybe these guys are more concerned over the recent restock of the packs on finishline.com and future restocks on the other retailers?

many online order problems are payment related/credit verification.
every shoehead worries about their mail order purchase until they receive it and can check out their kicks and make sure they are exactly what they ordered, undamaged, and hopefully... great quality from the manufacturer.

it's hilarious seeing resellers sitting on stock putting out this obligatory information.

i bet Poofyo101 "can't wait to see how many finishline orders are canceled", he's gotta' unload those dogs.
roll.gif

exactly. i dont mind resellers coming into threads and asking for information. but when its obvious you are stuck with a FSR run and are just postinguseless comments and "waiting to see how many orders get cancelled" its also obvious you are trying to sell your pairs. give it a break man.

just talked to FINISHLINE they said ther was a error in there system and that all size of the countdown pack where sold out and all ORDERS WILL BE CANCELEDTHAT WHERE ORDER ON 1-21-08
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom